Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Humus: Some things belong below the ground!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome stuff! I know this is probably one of those things "if you have to ask the price you probably can't afford it" but I did anyway. LOL Send you an email Armando.

Comment

Originally posted by Empressnightshade
      Originally posted by redcrowdesign
      Thanks for the feedback Duke, I really appreciate it. The name of the topic was designed to draw attention, but now that you match it with the second meaning of the word it makes not much sense LOL. How can a sauce belong to the ground? and who -for crap sake- would eat it? LMAO!! :P
      Armando, don't you dare change the name! It's an attention getter (I looked because I think humus is disgusting), plus it has originality. Keep the name, Sweetie!
      Oh no, I wasn't going to change the name of the topic, but if someone buys the template I gonna change it to the actual name and logo of the guy who bought it.

I called it Humus cause when I was a little boy I was digging a hole in my backyard, just for fun, I digged so deep that I found a white rock, appearently cal, well, I pulled the rock and below it there was a hole, it was strange, it was like if the ground was hollow. It was full of bugs and I scared and just put the white rock back and poured the sand back into the hole and ran scared LOL it was kinda funny.
      Then in school I learned that the black matter inside the hole full of bugs was Humus, and the gears inside my head started spinning and I imagined how would be the Humus in a cemetery.
      http://www.redcrowdesign.net

Comment

Our two most common fears are supposed to be what might be under the ground or under the water?
        "Humus". Maybe what is left of humans after decomposition? Sort of sounds like it, as the bugs and worms "Hum Us"!
        Yes, they are so happy eating that they are humming as they eat!
        A natural, workman's hum.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

You know jim, your post remembered me something a friend told me once. It turns out that this friend's uncle is a government's employee who diggs out corpses from the common pit to relocate them or incinerate them. Well, there is a story running among those who have that horrible job that is, that there is an emerald-green maggot in those common pits, since a common pit (at least in mexico) is a place where all the un-identified corpses go there is some serious rotting there, so according to this guys the maggot is so amazingly toxic that when the guys who are digging the pit see one of these they just rush out of the hole faster than a fart!
          According to some of this people the maggot can kill you almost instantly if you smell it (even with the organic gas mask) and this guys have some serious protection equipment, they use tyvek suit, plus a 3M organic gas mask with visor, 2 pair of gloves on each hand, special rubber boots and some duct tape to seal the openings.
          http://www.redcrowdesign.net

Comment

It sounds like King Tut's Curse, guano germs infecting lungs of the living.
            My old costume "Grabstein Feinsmukker" was a creature feeding upon the battlefield dead, subterraineon-style during World War Two.
            I won first place with it good for $300.oo!
            My house has many of my old costumes and such things on display here.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I like the template, RedCrow! The name did catch my attention as well.
              www.mindseizure.com
              www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Working...
              X