Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets make a 2012 industry list of which vendors shipped and which have not by now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

left one vendor out...

Sorry...left one vendor out!
    HauntedProps...
    Ordered one month ago (3 custom Alligators) just got notified their shipping!

Hate yo jinx myself but...so far so good!
    Ahh, why did I just say that!!!

P.
    Jim Pashley
    The FEAR FACTORY
    www.thefearfactorynj.com
    855-NJ HAUNT
    sigpic
    "WE MANUFACTURE NIGHTMARES"

Comment

Originally posted by DDJR View Post
      So far most all my orders have come in still waiting on Distortions order (hell they didnt even have a record of my order) thats what i get for paying cash also waiting on Shotin the dark order was told it was shipping in june will see!
      Shot in the Dark is horrible. They double charged our credit card and kept telling us some bullshit that they would reverse it and then they stopped answering calls. We disputed the credit card charge. Had no other choice.

Johnson Animatromics is still MIA. Haven't been able to get ahold of them in months.
      Sean Hughes - National Sales Manager
      sean@pixelpushersinc.com
      312.613.7326 Mobile
      847.550.6560 X 102 Office
      844.44.PIXEL X 102 Toll Free

www.pixelpushersinc.com - The nations leading printing and design company for the haunted industry.

Comment

So has anyone else had problems with shot in the dark?

Comment

Originally posted by slaughtermail View Post
          I have all but given up on our order from Hauntedprops....I'm almost to the point where I don't care anymore, I still want what we PAID for, but it has been a "cluster #%&*ing" mess from the day I placed the order in Transworld....
          Got our Haunted props shipment, I have to give them credit, it is what I ordered...but there was WAY TOO MUCH confusion using them, from them loosing my order, to having to send numerous emails, to getting a tracking number of a shipment going to "Utah" .."my haunt is in NC"... Well I guess you get the point. Maybe this was just some freaky one time thing.
          My friend who owns a haunt in VA says no...he went through the same thing using them last year.....

Comment

really??? that's so weird, everytime i've used hauntedprops.com they've shipped within a day or two of my order and they were always really good on their customer service, never had a reason not to trust them, this is really unsettling, such a bummer to hear about their issues.

Comment

Originally posted by screamforadream View Post
              really??? that's so weird, everytime i've used hauntedprops.com they've shipped within a day or two of my order and they were always really good on their customer service, never had a reason not to trust them, this is really unsettling, such a bummer to hear about their issues.
              I don't know... I think I was one of the first people to order from them at Transworld, they didn't have the booth completely set up, didn't have their catalogs unpacked, had to use one the guy in the booth had in his briefcase, maybe this was the cause for a lot of it.
              I'll say I did get a response to every email & call, but In "MY" eyes 1st there shouldn't have been an issue, 2nd one there was a problem it "should be taken car of & NOTHING else went wrong" with that order, 3rd giving the tracking # for someone's order to me or giving them "my" order was never explained, but bottom line line I don't care...My point is that's a lot of things going wrong on one order.
              Will I buy from them again...probably but you can bet it will be in NOVEMBER or DECEMBER or cash & carry at a show...
              Slaughter

Comment

Some more vendors...

Just giving anyone who cares an update on who has shipped to us;

Pale Night Productions
                Scare Products
                Rust Dust
                Brutal Rust
                Unit 70 Studios

So far so good...ahh why do I keeping doing that! lol

P.
                Jim Pashley
                The FEAR FACTORY
                www.thefearfactorynj.com
                855-NJ HAUNT
                sigpic
                "WE MANUFACTURE NIGHTMARES"

Comment

Has anyone got the orders from Scarefactory yet? Got my Froggys Order 2 days after I ordered it, they are great to work with!!! Super fast delivery and great service

Comment

Originally posted by fearforyourlife View Post
                    I thought it would be a good idea to get a list of what companies have filled their orders already, and what companies haven't. I thought it may reveal a trend with vendors and further help out the haunt industry. So post a list of who you have already received your stuff from and who you haven't. If you have spoken with or received communication from those that haven't please put that in parenthesis next to the company so we know they are keeping contact.
                    We ordered custom props from Unit 70 and they did an excellent job, and shipped within 3 weeks!

Comment

Shot in the dark..lost in the dark?

Shot In The Dark issues........

Having the worst time with them. They do have some cool products but who cares how a product looks if you don't ever recieve it.

I have been promised for several months that it was shipping out but never has. Excuses include : Problems getting batteries..oh we got batteries will ship out the following Monday...don't know why it didn't ship...and it goes on. How many times can you make an excuse for one order. Either it's ready or it isn't. I wish vendors would stop blowing smoke. Just tell the truth. If you say your going to do something then do it.

Then I was recently told that the boss had the tracking number and I would get it ASAP...... a day later nothing.... then Oh I'll send it to you..a week later nothing. Then Mike emails me and says thanks for my patience and that he will ship it and he will give me the tracking number saturday. Guess what..no tracking number. I then just emailed and asked for a refund and wished his business well then I get a message tonight saying oh here is the tracking number and if you dont like the way I run my business then don't order from me let someone else get my products. Well tracked the number that he gave me and the label was only printed not actually shipped.

I do understand that things happen I have been in manufacturing and retail for many years. I have missed deadlines but I have never missed 2 deadlines for the same customer. Hell I've even drove 6 hours one way just to make sure they got the order on time. Your word is everything !!! or at least it used to be.

At this point I don't want the order. I just want my money.

I hope I'm the only one with problems from this vendor. If you order be sure and take a picture of what you ordered and that way at least you'll have a picture of that cool looking prop.

Ronnie Young

Comment

dapper cadaver is fantastic,ships fast and their stuff is great.we dont use alot of props as were more of a b and b/museum,[lizzie borden] in fall river,so as we dont use many props but the props we use need to be awesome
                        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Blood...32305403537000

Comment

Working...
                        X