HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Ghost Ride Productions

1. Question Ghost Ride Productions 
    Anyone recieve their ghost ride orders yet? Or even a shipping date? Just wondering if we should be concerned about our order. Thanks guys.

2. Default GhostRide 
    You will get your order they tend to ship late in the season don't know why just always have HOWEVER YOU WILL GET YOUR STUFF SO I WOULD NOT SWEAT IT! Shane and it he will get it to you! Shane

3. Default Its here its here!! 
    My stuff is arriving this week. Should be on my door step when i get home tonight!
    Travis "Big T" Russell
    President
    Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

4. Default Ghost ride 
    I had a large order with these guys last year. It all showed up. The last part of my order showed up the day I opened my haunt for the season, but it showed up. You'll be fine

Buck
    Capt.Chaos
    Fear Asylum Haunted House
    Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

5. Default Its here! Its here! 
    All of our stuff is in! My son said it was like Christmas around the house with all the boxes of new gore!
    Travis "Big T" Russell
    President
    Big T Productions Inc

6. Default same for me.. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt.Chaos View Post
    I had a large order with these guys last year. It all showed up. The last part of my order showed up the day I opened my haunt for the season, but it showed up. You'll be fine

Buck
    My experience with them is exactly the same as Capt's...after 20 phone calls & emails I got the shipment, THE DAY BEFORE WE OPENED.... I didn't buy from them this year, I think they will be a cash & cary only for me from now on....

7. Default Bummer 
    Thats a bummer. I might reconsider how I purchase from them next year. I was thinking about cash and carry anyway so might make that a part of the attack plan next year. My stuff did all a drive. I bought one of the goat heads which is awesome. I mounted it on our golf cart at the campground where we host our event, and got plenty of stares and scares - in July!
    Travis "Big T" Russell
    President
    Big T Productions Inc

Thread Information