Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out what Pale Night Productions has been doing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out what Pale Night Productions has been doing...

Greetings from the Eastern Bloc. Pale Night Productions is currently at a new amusement park in Kharkov, Ukraine installing a huge haunted attraction we have been working on for almost a year. You can see some early progress pics here:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...5284762&type=1

and be sure to check back throughout the weekend and early next week as I will try to update it daily. Here's the quick rundown...

The attraction is called The Haunting of Kozlov Estate. The story goes that a rich fella named Alexander Kozlov lived in the home for many years and practiced black magic. One night he died mysteriously and the locals say he still haunts the home. Guests come for a tour of the creepy old house, but get more than they bargained for when his spirit appears, locks them inside, and summons an army of zombies (among other nasty tricks he may employ) to prevent them from ever leaving. It is a 5000SF attraction and is filled with animatornic effects as the park does not want to employ live actors for the haunt.

We will be here on site until Thursday and then return home to wait for the second shipment to arrive. We'll head back in 3 to 4 weeks to complete the installation and get the attraction operational. We are so excited about this project and the great chance this is for Pale Night Productions to really show what we can do when we are given creative control over an entire attraction. We are already in talks with several other clients about potential haunts and hope this will only be the first in a long line of full attractions we will roll out in the coming years.

So, with all that said...what do you think so far?
    Kip Polley
    www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
    We Engineer Fear

Absolutely incredible design work! Stunning and impressive!

And Ukraine?! THAT'S INSANE.

Comment

Thanks! We really appreciate that. We've tried to pull out all the stops to really hit this one out of the park.

I went ahead and attached the rough floorplan to this post so everyone can get a feel for the layout and flow of the attraction...in case anyone was curious...
      Attached Files
      Kip Polley
      www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
      We Engineer Fear

Comment

Nice!

Fantastic work!! I can't wait to see the finished product, be sure to post more pictures.
        *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

Comment

We have updated the photo album with more pictures today. Be sure to check them out! Lots done...lots to do...
          Kip Polley
          www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
          We Engineer Fear

Comment

Awesome

Looks awesome guys. Great job. Cant wait to see the finished product!
            Travis "Big T" Russell
            President
            Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

Alexander koslov also plays for...............

The montreal canadiens............

Comment

Looks GREAT Kip!!
                missjayne
                Netherworld Haunted Attractions
                http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

Okay, so I leave for home in a few hours. The haunt is about half done. We've added more pictures that capture our current progress so feel free to check them out! I hope everyone likes it so far. It's really starting to come together.

Oh, and thanks to everyone for all the kind words. I really appreciate it. We've been working very hard.
                  Kip Polley
                  www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
                  We Engineer Fear

Comment

Kip, what did you use to create your fake windows/framing in the greenhouse, these look very cool !

-Jim

Comment

Working...
                    X