Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ideas for prop storage for a home haunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas for prop storage for a home haunt?

Since i will be making another home haunt this year, I am always confused about the removing of the haunted house. Usually when we are done making it and halloween passes, we dont know where to store all of our props so usually we try covering them with something and they always get ruinind. I have considered a public storage container but i need to get more i deas before i can do that. How do you guys usually store all of your props?

I have built in shelving in the back of my garage. A lot of my haunt stuff was built to break down into large totes. I break everything down that I can. I have some stored in the basement. The big stuff that doesn't break down takes up part of my garage. Now only one car fits instead of two, so that is unfortunate, but that is what I get for my obsession.

Comment

Great! I will use this idea but how big is that spot that you store stuff in?

Comment

we keep ours in our storage room its a pretty good size and we keep everything in totes for stuff that doesnt break down we just leave it in the middle of the storage room were lucky enough to live on 5 acres though so our storage room is pretty big
        Lori
        www.hauntedhillroad.com

Comment

We have floor to ceiling wooden shelves on the entire back wall of a two car garage. The shelves were in place when we bought the house, and it has been awesome for us.

Comment

Working...
          X