Money saving tip !!! Free paint !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money saving tip !!! Free paint !!!

Since everyone is hard at work building their haunts i thought I would repost this for the benefit of those who may not already know. A little known fact is most large citys have environmental drop off centers that take household chemicals. Paint is brought into these centers by the thousands of gallons daily. Most citys will give this paint away for free to whom ever wants it. This means haunters can save thousands of dollars using free paint !!! This yr alone I have gotten several gallons of black latex paint, black spray paint by the case, fire retardant, fog juice , chainsaw oil, fire extinguishers, spray foam and much more. check with your city and see if they offer this program. latex paint now costs $60-$75 a 5gal . mixing your own paint can save you a fortune !!!

I only had one, only needed one

One painter in this little town used to give me all of his left over paint. I finally had to tell him I didn't want it anymore! (After several years)
    Some paint is so cheap- crap, if it's Free, it still "Costs" you!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie Apocalypse View Post
      Since everyone is hard at work building their haunts i thought I would repost this for the benefit of those who may not already know. A little known fact is most large citys have environmental drop off centers that take household chemicals. Paint is brought into these centers by the thousands of gallons daily. Most citys will give this paint away for free to whom ever wants it. This means haunters can save thousands of dollars using free paint !!! This yr alone I have gotten several gallons of black latex paint, black spray paint by the case, fire retardant, fog juice , chainsaw oil, fire extinguishers, spray foam and much more. check with your city and see if they offer this program. latex paint now costs $60-$75 a 5gal . mixing your own paint can save you a fortune !!!
      Thanks for the excellent tip! The timing could not be better.

C.

Comment

Working...
      X