Shock mats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just the Light & Sound

Which may even fool an experienced Electrician into believing they just heard a 220 Volt dead-short, is what I nave and it works to scare almost anybody, everybody! No free , searching voltage looking for wet meat, either
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

shocker!

Normally its no more than getting zapped after walking on carpet with socks on and grabbing the doorknob. Plus they should have settings. I have used them every year, even put on on the exit door.....I know I am mean. But it was hilarious
      Joe Phillips
      The Shallow Grave
      Winter Haven FL
      http://www.theshallowgrave.com/

Comment

Jim You used a what??

Hey Jim I am curious what you used for the sound effect. You said earlier in a post something about a paint scraper??
        Travis "Big T" Russell
        President
        Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

What if this is used at an outdoor haunt? Would the moisture cause any problems with these? Would still have them covered to avoid rain but not covered on the sides which will have moisture in them. Any thoughts?!

Comment

Pure Terror Shock Mats

Yes customers may complain about the static shock. But if you every come to Pureterror Screampark we mist the costumers and then shock them. We have installed over 300 shock mats each of our 3 haunts has about 100 shock mats. Yes, some may say it's over kill and the customers won't come back to your haunt. But we found that being an extreme haunt in New York works for our market. Year after Year people ask if we still have the shocking things and tunnels that you crawl in and out of and the answer YES. Our past guest keep coming back for more and the best marketing is word of mouth and guess what people are talking and bring more and more people back to Pureterror each season. Here's my advice at Pureterror we have Pa speakers playing a per-recorded message letting all customers know what there about to experience in each haunt. We don't give all the scary surprises away of each haunt. But we do state all the questionable experiences they are waiting in line for. We know that everyone in our lines are aware of the shock mats , wall poppers that are 80 plus db , crawling tunnels (yes we have bypasses ) water effects that will get you wet , extreme hot rooms which can be well over 100 degrees (which also by the way warm and dry our guest) so warning your costumers with signage , Recorded Messages , Line Actors scaring and informing customers that they are about to get shocked and all that helps to make your customers even more worried and aware. Hell our line actors eat hissing cock roaches , worms , fake poo ( We think it's fake ha ha ha ) right in front of all our customers throwing hand full of roaches and worms at them by the way it's only rice that were throwing at them. The point I'm trying to get a cross to everyone reading this post is as long as your not hiding what will and may happen inside the haunt. Customer just knowing something like a static shock is going to get some or all of there group can and will make your customers experience that more intents then some 18 year kid jumping out and banging on a wall although that works as well I will try to answer every question on this tread

Yes, the shock mats can and are used for dogs & cats

Yes, You could purchase the shock mats online from a pet company ( But most of there sizes 12 inches by 60 inches which really isn't good coverage. Pureterror Products sells the 2 foot by 4 foot which is better coverage for a haunt wall. I'm sure you can find this size online but you won't find it any less then what Pureterror Products sells them for at Transworld

We will have tons of Shock Mats for sale at Transworld and anyone reading this post just bring us printed proof or show us on your phone with the website with the lower pricing and we will Beat it with a lower price.

This guarantee goes for everything we sell at Transworld so if you see it at a lower price from another Vendor or Online Store Pureterror Products will Beat it.

Come visit us at Transworld 2013 Booth # 524 Everything we sell we have available for cash and carry,we can ship for you or you can ship right from the ups store across the street from the America Center at a discounted rate. No waiting for your purchases with Pureterror you get it on the spot.

Thanks,
            Bob Nordquist
            Pureterror Products
            Pureterror Screampark
            290 Larkin Dr Ste#103
            Monroe NY 10950
            845-391-0071 Office
            866-284-2485 Fax
            Last edited by Haunt Bob; 02-17-2013, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X