School bus haunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School bus haunt

I'm thinking of incorporating a bus in an outdoor walk through, with patrons actually entering the front and exiting via a ramp out the emerency exit. Please give me your thoughts and ideas . Thanks.

Bus Idea.

Have the customers walk into the bus from the emergency exit in the rear.. they see a bunch of people in the seats, all facing away from them, as they walk passed they will have to turn and look (Even though they are told not to do it!) And the faces are all super-scary-gory. maybe wearing football uniforms, all rotted and nasty, this was the team that went over the "Falls"in 1956!
    And be sure not to forget the Cheerleaders! Yikes!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

It's a prison bus that was taking the serial killer to prison until now.

Or you have a peppers ghost to show what the cheerleaders look like now gone from semi cute to celulite ridden 70 year olds from the class of 56. Using their dentures as ventriloquist puppets.

Or you have the school guard from hell. The bus driver to hell.

Before you go into the back of the bus go through a vortex tunnel then into the bus and you are now in the Twilight Zone and it is a bus taking winged demon monsters to school.

It's the dead Patrich family bus. They are now the undead and want to sing a song for you whether you like it or not.

All the passengers are test crash dummies and looking out the windshield from the back you see screens that you are about to drive off a cliff and you are inside this thing.

It could be the school bus from Jeepers Creepers and the roof is being clawed open.

It could be a hippy bus on the way to Woodstock and everyone wants you to just mellow out. Dig the vibes and scary shit like that.

It might be a little early to be the bus to Fukushima High and everyone in there glows.

Obviously I need therapy.
      Last edited by Greg Chrise; 07-18-2012, 12:46 AM.
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Chrise View Post
        It could be a hippy bus on the way to Woodstock and everyone wants you to just mellow out. Dig the vibes and scary shit like that.
        . . . with laced Kool-Aid? Bus to Jonestown? Heaven's Gate?

Originally posted by Greg Chrise View Post
        Obviously I need therapy.
        That's what I thought you posting on these forums was.

C.

Comment

Thanks for the ideas guys.

Comment

Not going to do a haunt for a few years due to prop company taking all my time but that was my idea for slaughter high.. have a bus ready if you want it 4k or trade...has generator.

Comment

Originally posted by tonguesandwich View Post
              Not going to do a haunt for a few years due to prop company taking all my time but that was my idea for slaughter high.. have a bus ready if you want it 4k or trade...has generator.
              Sweet, sweet ride!

C.

Comment

Working...
              X