HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Hauntworld Home Page

1. Default Hauntworld Home Page 
    Does ANYONE else have to play tag with the "Forums" button on the home page when you load hauntworld? The bar moves up and down and all around a thousand times while the page is loading......anyone have a fix? or am the only one with this problem? lol

2. Default  
    Same problem. I try to keep a link on my Desktop directly to the forums to avoid it.

3. Default Mine is fine 
    No problems here...........

4. Default  
    Haha thanks mrfoos glad to know I'm not alone, and I keep telling myself to do that but I never remember lol

5. Default  
    HAHA! That's just webmastering. It's hard to keep it the same.

I just found a spot that I move my cursor to and wait for it to drop, then BAM before it moves again :P lol

Dewayne

6. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfoos View Post
    Same problem. I try to keep a link on my Desktop directly to the forums to avoid it.
    Same here, but I just use the dropdown on the address bar. That drove me crazy until I found a way around it.

7. Default  
    Imma guess it has something to do with individual settings. My log in is hidden behind the facebook link at the top right. At home it works just fine.
    Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

8. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Imma guess it has something to do with individual settings. My log in is hidden behind the facebook link at the top right. At home it works just fine.
    Unfortunately it could be a number of things. The pages can't always be 100%. There'll be computers with settings such as AVG safesearch, it's one that can sometimes cause pages to not load as intended. Yahoo toolbar is another, it breaks ALL the time. Lots of times at the store I would uninstall it if it was on the pc and many times it would stop their problem.

So yeah, it could easily be your computers settings, toolbars etc. It's hard to make websites work perfectly for every computer, when every computer can be different in all the settings, different browsers and toolbars.

Dewayne

Thread Information