Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting out of the biz. Everything for sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting out of the biz. Everything for sale!

After being involved with haunted houses in some fashion for over 30 years, I've decided to sell everything and move on to some other projects. And by, everything, I mean everything! Here is just a partial list of what I have:

Domain name www.hauntedproductions.com Tons of traffic. This was the main site used to promote our haunt

Domain name www.hauntedmissouri.com Extremely heavy traffic. I used this to promote all the haunts and haunted locations in the state. Made thousands every year off of this site by selling sponsorships. Businesses loved placement on this site!

Masks, props, two-way radios, fire extinguishers, signage, lighting, Romex wiring, tons of extension cords, skulls, costumes, makeup, zombie props, two caskets, tombstones, furniture, fireplace, HUGE laboratory scene with tons of electronics included, body parts, puke barrel zombie, 6 foggers, speakers, amps, speaker wire, CD players, and more!

Stack of industry magazines (includes numerous issues of Fright Times, Haunt World, and Haunted Attraction Magazine)

There are more items, including collectibles such as Frightning Lightning hot wheels, inflatables, etc. Contact me if you're looking for something.

This stuff is priced very reasonable. You can email me direct at kenny[MENTION=21560]hauntedproductions[/MENTION].com and I will respond promptly. I have a craigslist ad up with some of the items listed. Several people are already scheduled to come look at this stuff, so it's not going to last. I've already sold a few things.

You have Email!!!

Thanks,

Dewayne

Comment

Thanks for all the response already. I've already sold numerous things this afternoon, and am awaiting a couple of people from St. Louis who are on their way to check things out. Dewayne, it was good to talk with you. I'll make sure to send you some pics of what I still have. To others who have emailed, I'll get to you as quickly as I can. Between this posting and the craigslist ad, I've been bombarded with emails and calls.

Comment

Masks?

Do you have any spfx or cfx masks

Comment

Most of my masks are either Don Post or Distortions. There are some other brands in there too. Huge box of 30 latex masks for $200

Comment

what do you have for inflatables??

bobbyarel(at)gmail.com

also interested in any of your latex props.

thanks!

Comment

What ya got left?

Would really like to see a list of what you have left. Looking form some animatronic props and other things. We are a Jaycees organization and are non-profit. But we have a fairly good budget this year and may be interested in some bigger props also. Send me a PM or email me at j.easttam@gmail.com. Thanks, Justin.
              http://www.myspace.com/scareview

Comment

The last two people have both taken truckloads out of here, but there is still tons of stuff left. I still have nearly 30 masks, costume stuff, puke barrel zombie, cemetery fencing, props, furniture, castle decor, wall decor, VanDeGraaff generator, lab scene with lots of neat stuff, fire extinguishers, two-way radios, clamp lights (would be great as a backup emergency lighting system), several hundred feet of romex (wiring like what you use to wire a house), hundreds of feet of extension cords, and more.

I also still have the two domain names for sale, and the big stack of Haunt World, HAM, and Fright Times magazines

kenny[MENTION=21560]hauntedproductions[/MENTION].com
                Last edited by hauntedproductions; 07-23-2012, 08:23 AM.

Comment

I saw "castle decor" any Gargoyles? we are doing a castle "type" church this year. What kind of "decor" are you referring to?
                  thanks Slaughter.

Comment

As far as castle decor, we have numerous flags that hang on the wall, fireplace, other furniture, decorative wall items such as sconces, shelves, plaques, and numerous weaponry items such as shields, daggers, and swords.

Comment

Lab stuff

I am looking for some asylum stuff. Contact me at buckburdick@hotmail.com with your list and contact info.

Thanks
                      Buck
                      Capt.Chaos
                      Fear Asylum Haunted House
                      Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

Hello

you are in Kansas city? and if so can I come there to see what u have left. Steve

Comment

how much for the puke barrel zombie?
                          -Mat

Comment

I'm actually closer to St. Louis. I'm a half hour from Columbia, MO.

Puke barrel zombie is $80

Comment

Hello

How much are you asking on your mask's?

Thanks Danny
                              Danny

Comment

Working...
                              X