Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting out of the biz. Everything for sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please

I would like to see what u have left, Could you e-mail me thanks Steve. cow1boyup@aol.com

Comment

can you let me know what you may have left? pm me and i will give you email address.
      Thanks joe
      In Darkness they hunt the living
      http://www.DarkMatterScreamWorks.com

Comment

Sorry I have missed a few replies. It's been nuts these past few days. All of our masks are either priced at $5 or $10 each. Some are already gone, but there are about 20 left.

We also still have tons of electrical cords, romex wiring, cemetery fencing, puke barrel zombie, props, tons of laboratory scene pieces, fire extinguishers, two-way radios, speakers, amp, speaker wire, and lots of other goodies. About 2/3 of our original amount of stuff is still available.

If anyone wants to setup an appointment to come look, drop me an email. Stuff will really start flying now that we are into August. We've noticed that the closer Halloween gets, the more interest there is.

Comment

Just wanted to post a quick update on what we have left. Sold another big mess of stuff tonight. Here is how it breaks down on what is left:

Boatload of laboratory stuff. Basically we have a complete laboratory scene with operating table, shelving, tons of electronics such as oscilloscopes, power supplies, meters, beakers, flasks, test tubes, bunsen burner, petri dishes, and barrels. I would like to find someone to take this entire setup in one lot

Furniture that was used in our castle (couch, love seat, table, chair, end tables, fireplace

Castle decor (pennants, shields, swords, weaponry, wall sconces, wall shelves, chandelilers)

2 wheel chairs

5 Electro Voice outdoor speakers

Bogen 60 watt amplifier

Over 700 feet of romex wiring (stuff that is used to wire a house)

1400 feet of extension cords (some standard gauge and some heavy duty)

17 clamp lights

Box of costume stuff (lab coats, hospital gowns, zombie suits, horror robes, and other stuff)

7 two-way radios

6 fire extinguishers (ranging from 5 lb to 20 lb)

5 corn maze scarecrow posts

Van De Graaff generator

Large latex corpse prop suitable for cemetery use

2 10 foot tall castle towers with turret tops

Lighting (8" mirror ball, 2 pin spots, American DJ Sparkle, MBT Inticer, 3 revolving beacons)

Web domain hauntedmissouri.com (will include all pages in html format, and all images so you can upload to your host server)

Contact kenny[MENTION=21560]hauntedproductions[/MENTION].com for more info or send me a private msg on here.

Comment

Here is our updated craigslist ad, which is current as of this morning. We've sold some more over the past few days. The craigslist ad gives a complete description of what is left, plus it shows a few pics. There is way more than what the pics show, but you get the idea. I want to be totally done with all of this by month's end, so I'm in the wheeling dealing mood. Give me a shout if there's something you can use.

http://columbiamo.craigslist.org/for/3189679675.html

Comment

Working...
            X