Frightmasters now online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frightmasters now online

Frightmasters is back online with a brand new site. And still able to ship in time for the Halloween Season. Check us out at www.frightmasters.weebly.com I would like to thank my good friend from H.W Haunted Kimmy for helping me get this back up and going again. Please feel free to pm me or text or call me with any questions you might have. We also do custom projects at very affordable prices! And most orders only take 7 to 10 days for delivery.
    Thank you,
    Damon Carson
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    573 253 6508
    Damon Carson

Clean site looks good. Product probably isn't geared towards pro haunts but it's absolutely perfect for home haunts. I'll spread the word. Congrats!

Do you ever come across the electric flicker candles?

Jake

Comment

Awesome! Looking Good!
      Greg Allen
      scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks for the compliments and checking out the site. Yes we are geared more for the smaller haunter but we have been hired and done projects for the larger haunts as well. Basically we try to fits the needs for any haunter. Our product line is simple and basic but we plan to expand. Right now we just have the battery operated candles. We may start selling electric ones but not at this time.
        Thanks again,
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
        X