Ironman Props!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ironman Props!

i will be the first to admit that i know absolutely nothing when it comes to animatronics, but i was a big fan of some of the props theironkingdom.com had for sale, and bought 3 plant animatronics from iron man himself.

could not have had better customer service, iron man (calling him anything other than that is just sin), put up with me on the phone for god knows how long and helped me put together the new triggers and gave me plenty of great advice!

to ANYONE out there who hasn't checked out this guy, he does some amazing work, and is probably one of the very few people in this industry who will be completely honest with you and lend you a hand no matter what.

We'll definitely be placing an order with theironkingdom again! Could not be a more satisfied customer.

P.S
    Anyone in need of last minute pnuematic pieces, they have them in stock, i got mine in next day when i needed more stuff to get my animatronics up and running, this guy actually keeps stock, even though he runs a smaller operation than the well known guys.

Contact info?

Bobby,
    What is his contact info?...can't find him anywhere. Thanks.

P.
    Jim Pashley
    The FEAR FACTORY
    www.thefearfactorynj.com
    855-NJ HAUNT
    sigpic
    "WE MANUFACTURE NIGHTMARES"

Comment

Theironkingdom.com is the site

Here's the Facebook link,
      http://m.facebook.com/?ref=logo&_rdr...ser=1085760124

The website is awful (he's an older guy who runs the company)

But he has a ton of used stuff that's amazing! (thinking of getting more plants)

And some neat thing he makes!

Comment

Thanks for the tip!

Bobby,
        Thanks, I'll look him up...I need plenty of plants!

P.
        Jim Pashley
        The FEAR FACTORY
        www.thefearfactorynj.com
        855-NJ HAUNT
        sigpic
        "WE MANUFACTURE NIGHTMARES"

Comment

He's the man for plants.

Ask for his "vile vines" probably the COOLEST plant animatronic that requires no electricity and is VERY useful as a "shock" scare! It's essentially a plant and ankle tickler in one, a REALLY neat creation. I think I got 2 for $75, best $75 I ever spent.

Comment

Originally posted by screamforadream View Post
            He's the man for plants.

Ask for his "vile vines" probably the COOLEST plant animatronic that requires no electricity and is VERY useful as a "shock" scare! It's essentially a plant and ankle tickler in one, a REALLY neat creation. I think I got 2 for $75, best $75 I ever spent.
            Plant pics? Links?

C.

Comment

Here's a video of the vile vines I mentioned earlier. The video doesnt do them justice, but it gets the point across.

I love them because you can just imagine hanging a couple up in your queue line, and have your ticket taker just set them off at random right next to your guests heads. Just think of how much it would startle you! They really are convining vines in real life.

http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b9...source=message

Comment

Originally posted by screamforadream View Post
                Here's a video of the vile vines I mentioned earlier. The video doesnt do them justice, but it gets the point across.

I love them because you can just imagine hanging a couple up in your queue line, and have your ticket taker just set them off at random right next to your guests heads. Just think of how much it would startle you! They really are convining vines in real life.

http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b9...source=message
                Now I get what you mean by ankle-tickler. Clever!!

If we do pneumatics this year, I'm all over that!

C.

Comment

Big fan

I'm a big fan of Iron Man. He has a truly unique prop offering. I especially like the queue line hand-held actor props that require no air.

Doug.
                  www.frightprops.com

[FrightProps Blog]
                  [Google+] [YouTube]
                  [Facebook] [Twitter] [Tumblr] [Pinterest]

sigpic

Comment

Wow...thanks for the kudos Bobby. I'm glad you're enjoying the plants. And yes, our web site is definitely not the fanciest offering, but I AM old, and I can't even spell HTML, much less learn all that new fangled stuff. But thankfully ignorance of web design doesn't come into play when building props. The Vile Vines Bobby spoke of were made a few years ago and used in our haunt, along with dozens of other animated plants scattered throughout. We never really thought about adding them to our product line, but I have gotten three e-mails asking about them just today. So, for those that are interested, I am working up a price for anyone that has the need. Contact me at Ironman@theironkingdom for that pricing.

Doug, thanks buddy for your kind words as well. I'm sure you can tell how much fun we have with the actor activated props. It's so much fun knowing that in the stark light of a tradeshow floor, we can make even hard core haunters jump with them. BTW...we have another new one that will be on the web site soon. To coin an old TV ad, "Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman."
                    http://www.theironkingdom.com

Comment

Working...
                    X