No announcement yet.

Room idea coming together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, I had no idea how long it took. I just have stuck in my mind Shannon coming home and snapping a picture of Morgan being taped up to make the big rat and the caption "Oh, Dear Lord". How the body form was made wasn't in a video so my wild imaginings filled in the rest.

They are all great techniques and end up looking great.
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

If you stop and look at how to build these pigs 90% of the ideas Allen has mentioned in his videos or in a post somewhere on here. To get the pig head built we had to tape form it, or we used a heat gun and a trash bag. Two 5 gallon buckets taped together, wrapping the pig in plastic and used a heat gun. alot of monster mud. The only thing we did different is cut foam, but if i go back we may have got the idea from him to lol. by watching his videos i saved a TON of money. I have about $40 a pig and i built 10, If i bought them they cost $675 a piece. I also just made 100 mini spotlights that he showed. . I am just glad he don't charge for this information, but i would gladly pay and i have. Our haunt owns all of his DVDS and we will buy the ones in the future and it has helped us in almost every aspect I am just glad people will share some information that will help others.
      Last edited by 1mando; 08-02-2012, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X