Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FrightProps now offering Darklight products, Darklight UL listed on 2012 products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FrightProps now offering Darklight products, Darklight UL listed on 2012 products

hey guys,

it's been a while since I've been on the forum (been very busy doing R&D on new products and keeping up with fulfilling orders).
    Just wanted to chime in with a quick update:

1. FrightProps is now stocking Darklight products and offering some good prices and bundled deals. They have a strong reputation in the industry and I feel that providing a one-stop-shop for haunters is a great service.

2. All of our products are UL listed now (including all the new 2012 models), so rest assured you at least won't have any issues with your fire marshal regarding lighting =)

3. Our Precision Alpha spotlights are selling quickly so please order soon to avoid delays. We've been getting a lot of positive feedback about these lights because they bring out the natural colors of your set. Here's an article that's really helpful in explaining the advantages:http://www.frightprops.com/faq/index...artikel&id=185

we love you guys! send us photos when you get your awesome sets built and illuminated =)

alright now get back to work, only 2 months before you open!

- Quan
    sigpic
    The world's SMALLEST and BRIGHTEST LED spotlights! Built for haunters.

Are you not supplying the Precision X pinspots through Doug? I saw only the spot and flood lights.

Thanks,

Jake

Comment

Originally posted by Deathwing View Post
      Are you not supplying the Precision X pinspots through Doug? I saw only the spot and flood lights.

Thanks,

Jake
      Currently the Precision X and Precision Y is only available directly from us. Doug is helping push the best sellers which are the high power spotlights, flood lights, and theatrical fixtures.

Over the year's we've noticed most customers eventually migrate over to the high power spotlights because you get far more coverage per fixture and that also means less wiring and more time saved. The user can also dim out the larger fixtures (using our controllers) to match the brightness of the tiny pin spots if needed.
      sigpic
      The world's SMALLEST and BRIGHTEST LED spotlights! Built for haunters.

Comment

Working...
      X