Working on a logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working on a logo

I am working on a logo for our hayride. Does anyone know where a good site to get free photos might be?

~Ryan
    BARN OF TERROR
    www.barnofterror.us

I don't know about free photos but you can try istockphoto.com for some that might work for you, their reasonable
    If you are looking for some cool fonts you might try this.. http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=803

Hope this helps.
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

What you're looking for is royalty free images. A simple Google search will bring up a couple million sites you could check out.

Zach Wiechmann
      www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Wow, thanks! That Istockphoto place has quite a bit of halloween stuff that'd be really good for starting out a webpage or shirt design.

Thanks for posting.

They do cost however, but $40-$65 for a great picture in a large format is much better than spending $$$$$'s for a designer. I don't know what they charge but I know it's gotta be more than that.

Dewayne

Comment

iStockphoto

With iStockphoto.com you have to buy tokens. Eachimage costs x number of tokens. Smaller images might be 5 or 7 tockens where as a large image might be 10 or 15 tokens. just depends on what you're looking for. I'd recommend "vector graphics" if your software will support them. (vector images can be resized without loosing quality) This is why digners like designing in vector formats.

iStockphoto images come with publication rights and royalty free images are free to use as you wish, but royalty free images are much more common and you see them everywhere. If you going for a logo, purchase the artwork or have someone design it.
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

www.thornwebdesigns.com he did our logo....you'd be surprised what he can do in your price range
            Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Comment

Get the files as big as you can. You can always shrink a file and not lose quality, but when you stretch it, it turns grainy. ryan@pixelpushersinc.com did all of our logos and design.
              Sean Hughes - National Sales Manager
              sean@pixelpushersinc.com
              312.613.7326 Mobile
              847.550.6560 X 102 Office
              844.44.PIXEL X 102 Toll Free

www.pixelpushersinc.com - The nations leading printing and design company for the haunted industry.

Comment

Aspiring artists

I found a guy (son of an old freind) who does band posters, looking for some reference work. He did our Plague logo no charge. I dont have to worry about the royalties that way. My daughter found another friend looking to expand his gallery of work so he provided my with our new Camp Nightmare logo (soon to be seen here) for free.

In exchange I will be posting their names and contact information at the attraction and on the Website.
                Travis "Big T" Russell
                President
                Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

Working...
                X