Decimation Scream Park Build Progress!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna have to check it out

I actually have some free time this year for the first time so I'll be able to stop in and check it out. Good luck!
    Scott Ames

Comment

Thanks Scott!!

If you wanna drop by before we open just hit me up on Facebook or give me a call, i'll gladly give you a tour, i think you're really going to be impressed!

Expect some really neat build pics tomorrow. It will show you what a real construction crew of 5 people, plus me, and a handful of volunteer designers were able to do in 2 full days of work.

The haunt is structurally more secure than a brick shithouse. I couldn't be more proud and impressed with the crew, and to ANY hauntworld forum goers out there, if you're in the area and want a tour, CALL me!!

(203) 988-2440, the door is open to any haunter!

Comment

So we worked for 3 days straight, today we finished the painting. Tomorrow goes on to detailing some more!

Here's a shot from Tuesday

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348892143.711764.jpg

Here's a shot from early today
        ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348892197.965106.jpg

That's maybe 1/3rd of the maze, i didn't snap many pics but its turning out really well and it's just a lot going on in a small space, every bit has been planned out to be use to its most potential. Even in that pic all the walls weren't up but it gives a good idea. We have upwards of two dozen full scenes plus interconnecting hallways. Definitely a fun haunt! And the gore and horror is INSANE!

Comment

Working...
        X