HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Hair Suppliers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Hair Suppliers 
    Know of any good places to find hair or fur? I just do not like buying wigs and cutting them up....

Thnks,
    Darsidestew

2. Default  
    http://www.beautyink.com/ You can buy here online, but go to a beauty supply store. the worse the neighborhood the better they will have 60" long lengths of synthetic hair for $1 or $2.

3. Default  
    If you are willing to spend a little more National Fiber Tech makes the very best hair out there.

http://nftech.com/

DA

4. Default  
    LOL if you are willing to spend 15 times more. I love their stuff, but the cost makes them impractical for me. $33 per square foot for many of their furs, Fake fur from a fabric store is about $20 per yard which is often about 12 square feet, I know it is not as good but for my haunt I have other places to put that money.

5. Default  
    If you need fur stew i recommend monteray mills, i get their fur by the 20yard roll for ~$10 a yard.

6. Default  
    Much appreciated, guys.

Thanks

7. Question  
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen H View Post
    LOL if you are willing to spend 15 times more. I love their stuff, but the cost makes them impractical for me. $33 per square foot for many of their furs, Fake fur from a fabric store is about $20 per yard which is often about 12 square feet, I know it is not as good but for my haunt I have other places to put that money.
    Well, yeah it may cost 15 times more but it looks 15 times better. Sometimes people aren't looking for thrifty projects and doing everything on the cheap but they want things to look professional, so that is the best option than fabric store faux fur which looks cheesy as hell. He has options now at least.

DA

8. Default  
    http://www.beautyink.com/ You can buy here online, but go to a beauty supply store. the worse the neighborhood the better they will have 60" long lengths of synthetic hair for $1 or $2.
    LIKE! Thank you..

9. Default  
    Dark angel, Like I said- you are right it looks the best. I can never get past the price in order to buy it though. I have a full shopping cart on their site, I just cant pull the trigger LOL.

10. Default  
    Dark angel, Like I said- you are right it looks the best. I can never get past the price in order to buy it though. I have a full shopping cart on their site, I just cant pull the trigger LOL.
    Allen, I know what you mean it's SO expensive buts it's so real looking.

DA

Thread Information