How do i post pictures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i post pictures?

Hi I have several product reviews im going to put up for the good of the forum. Id like to put up pix to be thorough.

Thanks.

Originally posted by scottylmt View Post
    Hi I have several product reviews im going to put up for the good of the forum. Id like to put up pix to be thorough.

Thanks.
    When you're doing a post, there's a button for posting pictures. It's a little square with a tree in it, on the same line as the Bold/Italics/Underline options. Click on that, and it will allow you to upload a picture or use a link.

TC

Comment

ab457closeup.jpg

Ok thanks! Here's a test..

Comment

Originally posted by scottylmt View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]13384[/ATTACH]

Ok thanks! Here's a test..
        You know, someone coming late to the conversation . . .

C.

Comment

That's certainly a test I wouldn't have minded being surprised with in college. :evil:

TC

Comment

Yeah me and the ex were into some pretty wild stuff! Actually glad I didn't throw that old stuff away, cuz now I may actually be able to use some of it lol.

I was actually thinking how cool that lycra mask pictured above would look if you greased it up, black out the mouth, and add dental distortion full mouth fangs! In a super dark maze I think it would be awesome!

Some of the chains and wrist restraints will be perfect for a chained zombie photo op! Industrious, no?

Comment

Working...
            X