Sponsoship...how much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sponsoship...how much?

I'm seriously considering trying to pick up some sponsors this year for the haunt, but unsure what kind of $$$ amounts to associate with it. The initial idea is to get sponsors in surrounding areas and then advertise the haunt listing their location as a place to pickup coupons. So hopefully making use of their locations and driving foot traffic to them.

Thoughts?
    Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it… Autograph your work with excellence!

Sponsors

It is a great idea. PM me and I can tell you some of the things we did. Have to keep some industry secrets.
    Sean Hughes - National Sales Manager
    sean@pixelpushersinc.com
    312.613.7326 Mobile
    847.550.6560 X 102 Office
    844.44.PIXEL X 102 Toll Free

www.pixelpushersinc.com - The nations leading printing and design company for the haunted industry.

Comment

I do $100 per for the local guys and put their name/logo on the billboard in the yard. I get a larger amount from the national folks and a ton of barter sponsors.
      Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Comment

Sponsors

I was thinking about charging local businesses a fee to have their company logo and slogan printed on tickets or coupons or flyers. I just have no idea what to charge. I was thinking around $100-$200 but there is really limited space on the tickets. I can put more space on the discount coupons, and even more on the flyers. What I would really like to do is what EvilManor said and drive traffic to local businesses by giving them coupons. But I'm in the same boat and no idea what to charge. I would like to hear ideas on this as well.
        ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
        ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
        www.facebook.com/DementiaHauntedHouse

Comment

After more thought in this I'm considering doing levels of sponsorship.

Level I Sponsor ($100?) - Companies logo on printed materials (i.e. website, flyers, posters, T-shrits, etc...) give them.

Level II Sponsor ($150?)- Includes Level I perks, plus banner space at the haunt and 4 free tickets and

Levell III Sponsor ($200?) - Includes Level I & II Perks and they're location becomes a coupon pickup location and will be advertised as such on web and radio ads.
          Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it… Autograph your work with excellence!

Comment

Great Idea

I have seen other haunts do different levels of sponsorships. I think it is a great idea. the good news is that we don't need $10,000 or more to open. We only need somewhere in the neighborhood of $4,000 maybe only $3,000 to purchase insurance and other safety-related item like fire retardant. The props, walls, etc. are built and ready to go.Also I think you would be more likely to get sponsorships with lower amounts like you posted as opposed to charging $500, $1,000, etc.
            ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
            ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
            www.facebook.com/DementiaHauntedHouse

Comment

Working...
            X