Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted attraction vandalized

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Hor...164415436.html

ATWOOD, Tenn.- Owners of the popular 13th Realm Haunted Attraction were horrified at what they found, Tuesday morning.

At least $35,000 worth of damage to the property was reportedly done. Vandals allegedly used a fork lift to knock down a wall and drove a tractor through another wall.

Equipment at the site was also destroyed along with a corn field.

The Carroll County Sheriff's Office is investigating. Palm prints along with finger prints were found at the scene.

Located on 40 acres in Carroll County, the haunted attraction was set to open in eight weeks, just in time for Halloween. Now owners say they will try and rebuild.

"It almost seems surreal. I am not fully awake right at the moment. This morning was an exceptional blow. This isn't something we expect to find," said owner Brandy Hannan.

Owners are offering a $1,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the person(s) responsible for the destruction.
    http://www.bigscaryshow.com
    http://www.rabidbadger.org

Unbelievable

What more can one say. Just unbelievable.
    Travis "Big T" Russell
    President
    Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

Hope they catch these SOB's!
      www.facebook.com/midsouthhaunts

Comment

I dont know why some people have to do this.I worked at a haunt that someone torched I MISS IT!!!!!.I hope they catch the a**holes that did this,and you guys get back on track soon.

Comment

Very sad indeed..let's just hope good karma is on its way for their haunt season.

Kale

Comment

Unreal...that much damage and that much attention should lead to a few tips...I've got 32 cameras and will be adding 16 more this year
            Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Comment

Quite a blow, but I'm sure they won't let it break them!
              Haunt: DARK REALMS

Day job: Game Composer/Sound Designer

My "geek rock" band: Legendary nOObs

Comment

this is terrible........................

is there any "competition" in the area ?

Comment

Looks like somebody took it real personal. This screams that a person should remove all their keys from equipment when not in use.

Comment

This just makes me sick to my stomach, almost as much as when we were broken into and robbed last week or w/e it was.

I hate people. I'm literally ashamed to be a human being, due to the way people act. I'm very tired, but I mean what I say.

Anyways, I hope like heck they can repair in time and have an awesome year. I hope they find the freaks who did it.

Yeah, me too, I'm thinking "competition"? Some haunts are like that. I met a haunter locally in a store, dude was all nice and great until I mentioned I was wanting to do a haunt. "Flip"... light switched off and he was a jackazz from then on. I told him FU man, you don't have to be that way, that's just plain stupid being a jerk like that"

I welcomed my competition, in ANY venue or venture I've done. I KNOW what I'm doing has my heart and soul. I worked at Millenium 3 computers and darn right I take credit for putting out 3 computer stores and I never badmouthed anyone that didn't deserve it. One of them was a crook and I told my customers that "I know I shouldn't say anything, but they're crooks and don't care one bit about you" EVERYONE learned I was truthful and wouldn't lie to them or steer them wrong. And we got all the business.

Anyways, it could be just stupid kids. I'm stop ranting on people to be fair to the forum, lol.

Ohh, and try and find a bed somewhere..... g'nite.

Dewayne

Comment

Maybe a disgruntled employee?

Comment

Could be..

Just.. DRUNKS! No plan- no hate -just bored -looking for some evil "Thrill"?
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

First of all, I wish you the best, this sucks.

second, get a hold of crime victims services and insist that they contact you when they take someone to trial. If you don't there is a good chance that they will make an arrest, and take someone to trial without you knowing about it. I believe that they do this, so that they can plea bargain someone out without having to face the victim of the crime. They often do this to build their case or a case that is not even related to this incident. I know this because it happened to me, when we got broke into.

It is important for you to be at the trial, because if you make an impression on the judge, he might actually enforce the order of restitution. It's doubtful, but possible.

Lastly, once you get your haunt back together, and I know that you will because that's what haunters do, call the media and have them do a story about how your team came together and accomplished the impossible.

Good luck, and get busy.
                          www.haroldshaunt.com

Comment

Working...
                          X