X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DISTORTIONS HOT SEAT Electric Chair - will ship free

SALE PRICE: $3,650
    SHIPS FREE TO OHIO AREA AND MASSACHUSSETS

For sale is an upgraded program sequence Distortions Hot Seat. This chair is in great condition and hardly used at all. I purchased this two seasons ago and maybe used for half of one season. I did not have the air power to run this unit with my other props at the time. Maybe ran the chair a handful of times. This chair comes complete with Switch box, beacon light, and fog machine. The plugs still have the colored tape on them to match up with proper outlets on switch box.
    If you are considering having this ride in your event, this is a great deal! This is a great way to make a side income on your event this year as you can charge people to ride this prop.

SHIPPING: Local pickup only, located in upstate NY 13350. I will also be attending a Cleveland OH auction in June 9th and Columbus Ohio on July 13th, if anyone wishes to meet me there for pickup, I will deliver for FREE, save from shipping costs. I also will be traveling to Massachusetts as well and will consider same free delivery option.

To purchase this Hot Seat new costs around $6,400 plus shipping and crating, selling for $3,650. Make me an offer.

Thanks for your interest. Any questions, please email me.

Last edited by Surgeoen; 06-03-2007, 12:30 PM.
Working...
X