HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Free online advertisement places

Hybrid View

1. Default Free online advertisement places 
    Noblesville, IN
    I have had a new website designed and want to get the word spread BIG TIME and everywhere for this years haunted house. I have it list in the big 4 like hauntworld.com findhaunt.com hauntedhouse.com and horrorfind.com does anyone know of any other places to list a haunted house. Or any suggestions of places that helped you in the past whether free or you had to pay places to advertise?

2. Default  
    Brilliant Ohio
    There are about 1 million eight hundred and six point five sites that will list you for free or for a banner exhange. I would suggest, although VERY TIME CONSUMING, hitting the area radio/tv/newspaper sites and listing on their community calendar. A year or so ago, I typed in my haunt name in yahoo and the first 73 results came back to my site. I believ that had alot to do with my time spent listing information, My website designer (Thorn Web Designs) listing me and Ticketleap listing me as well
    Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

Thread Information