No announcement yet.

NETHERWORLD Haunted House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CM PUNK !!!!! "A" list celebrities visit THE COLLECTOR (and others !!)

you guys totally rock !!!!! TOO Bad I live 753 miles away. Would love to visit !!!!!!! maybe next year !!!!!!! happy halloween, guys !!!! we're getting hammered up here from SANDY.. (philly area) see ya soon !!!

Comment

I had a blast, may have to make a habit of getting out that way.
      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Allan. you're lucky, man. you get to go all over...........

my ultimate trip for years has been wanting to go to the ST LOUIS area to see Larry and Jim's DARKNESS and the other haunts in that area. Now, I also want to go to NETHERWORLD. We are so lucky here to have the BEST in haunted attractions. I'm here in the philly area, and far from both of these. Hopefully, (maybe next year) i can get to at least one of these. Love your posts and informative videos. Thanks for all you do for the haunt community.

Comment

Jennifer Lawrence (aka "Katniss") From the HUNGER GAMES visted NETHERWORLD as well on Saturday night! ( More Celebs to come...!)

Katniss NETHERWORLD.jpg

Ben Armstrong
          NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
          www.Fearworld.com
          www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Ve Neill visits NETHERWORLD!

V NETHERWORLD.jpg

Netherworld Haunted House is OPEN TONIGHT!
            Friday, November 2nd: 7:00pm – 11:00pm

Ve Neill, 8-Time Academy Award Nominee and 3-Time Winner for Best Make-Up, made a recent visit to Netherworld Haunted House and was quick to make a great new friend!
            Despite her AMAZING accomplishments, Ve may be better known here for being one of the judges on Syfy’s Face/Off.

Clearly some tough decisions had to be made on this season of Face Off, but there were no hard feelings whatsoever…Ve took some time to visit the make-up department and check things out back stage before she worked up the courage to enter the haunt.

There are ONLY 2 NIGHTS LEFT to visit NETHERWORLD 2012…we change our events dramatically EVERY YEAR (new monsters, new effects, new themes, new sets…new everything!) so these will be your last chances to experience BANSHEE and THE HIVE!

Friday, November 2nd: 7:00pm – 11:00pm
            Saturday, November 3rd: 7:00pm – 11:00pm

Special Haunter Discount:

8$ off the Combo Ticket Discount Code for Online Tickets…

Code :
            2012haunter

https://netherworldtickets.entausa.com

Visit www.FEARWORLD.com for more details…
            Ben Armstrong
            www.Fearworld.com

Comment

Boxing's Only 5-Time Heavyweight Champion of The World Evander Holyfield !

Boxing's Only 5-Time Heavyweight Champion of The World Evander Holyfield visits NETHERWORLD!

Evander Holyfield NETHERWORLD.jpg
              Ben Armstrong
              www.Fearworld.com

Comment

it was amazing, such deatail and creativity. 3 rd year in a row. never disapoints. my midle boy loved it as well and i brought a few friends who almost could not fathum the quality and detail of the theming and overall haunt. great job.
                The Care Taker
                John "DarkTombCreations.com"

Comment

I want to thank Ben for letting me come down and play in the parking lot for the 4th year in a row. The haunt was amazing as usual, and I finally got members of the family to go inside for a lights-on tour by Ben's son before they opened. Can't wait to go down again next season...
                  http://www.bigscaryshow.com
                  http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

I went last year and I about lost my mind, I honestly didn't think that a haunted house could get better... Well this year I about collapsed it was the best haunted house I have ever had the joy to walk through. I still have a grin on my face just thinking about how killer it was!

Comment

Big Bug!

For those of you who missed it, here is a video of Distortions installing our Giant Centipede! It was featured on the Travel Channel show, Making Monsters!

http://www.travelchannel.com/video/thats-one-big-bug
                      Ben Armstrong
                      www.Fearworld.com

Comment

Wow! Those guys rocked that bug! Congrats!
                        How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Awesome, thanks for posting that Ben! I missed it when it was on so that was great to see. Love the Co2 and movements of the creature, great job!
                          www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Fun Scare Video

Some inside scares from the 2012 season... enjoy!

Ben Armstrong
                            www.Fearworld.com

Comment

That's Why

Ben truly an amazing video...this is why you and Billy are the best!
                              RIP

~The Imagineer~

Andrew de Ruiter

Download part 1 of Andrew's Black Book of ideas for haunts here:
                              http://www.epubbud.com/book.php?g=EGQDK8HZ

Comment

If you are in the Atlanta Area this weekend...

The Netherworld Haunted House gift shop will be OPEN Saturday, December 22nd and Sunday, December 23rd from Noon till 5:00pm. Need a quality skull toilet brush? How about a Collector bobblehead, or maybe some vintage style Halloween decorations? Lots of weird and unusual stuff to choose from...apparel, jewelry, household items, accessories and so much more! We even have Halloween inspired Christmas tree ornaments, Krampus stockings and other holiday related items.

We know this is last minute notice but we hope to see you this weekend...please help us spread the word!

546578_504801156208237_1352384708_n.jpg
                                Ben Armstrong
                                www.Fearworld.com

Comment

Working...
                                X