Age of your Actors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haunter View Post
    Hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings though . . .
    I've been a casting director before at a haunt and I can tell you that everything you just mentioned is quite true.

One of the owners at that haunt used to laugh at how I let myself "get caught up in the drama and minor grievances" of the relatively young cast, until one of those "minor grievances" reared up and bit her on the ass, causing some serious problems that had to be dealt with. Funnily enough, since I paid close attention to the "minor grievances"and little "petty goings-on" that took place, I saw it coming a mile away, but she disregarded my concerns outright from the start.

It definitely pays to be tuned in, especially when it's your finances (and possibly your life savings) on the line.

C.

Comment

I was referring to something different

"He-said-She-said" was always a romantic friction and episodes from a soap opera in which they thought we needed to be involved in? No thanks. sort it out yourselves...haha!
      It would be nice to have some prima donas here... besides,, me? hahaha!
      Filming onesself removes much of any over-ego levels I may have once had. My mind is usually working too fast to be bothered with ego. I am shifting gears quickly and physically moving the whole time for usually 90 minutes/per/tour, or more.
      MY ad-libs seem to entertain and amuse most of my patrons and these only really get cranking from myself getting inspired by certain groups.
      My first room routine can go on for many minutes, 45 , 60? And I do cover a lot of "Ground" when I do this making the haunted history of this house have some attempted humor interjected to give the timid something to grab on to and then ignore the scary parts.
      I have So Much material !
      25 years ,open every night (And Sat. & Sun. afternoons)
      If they don't need the haunted history, don't like my attempted humor, I can still entertain them retelling the fun, funny things other customers have done and said throughout this house!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
      X