HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Very sad day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Very sad day 
    2 alarm fire ripped through our attraction today. investigation going on now to see how it started.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...cal&id=8766253
    Tim McCall

2. Default Such a shame... 
    (the appropriately named) Killen, Alabama
    Very sorry for your loss, from all of us here at Flatline Radio.
    Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
    "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."

flatlineradio.podomatic.com

3. Default  
    Tim,
    I am very sorry for your loss of effort and hard work. I thank God that no one was injured, keep us posted on recovery and what your plans are. If there is a way I can help then let me know.
    Allen Hopps
    and the House of Boo/ stiltbeast studios team

4. Default  
    So sorry to hear this. Was there anything salvageable?

Definitely keep us posted on any updates.

5. Default  
    Very sorry to hear guys.

... sorry, can't find any other words. Feel sick to my stomach now

I truly hope you guys can figure something out, I understand making a statement of "rebuilding" (at least for this year) is kinda out of bounds so I guess I can just say, I hope things turn around for you.

Dewayne and everyone here at Night Terrors of Northeast AR

6. Default broad daylight...... soemthing is not right here.................... 
    what the hell coulda sparked this ?????? 50 days til opening season...........let's hope you guys get open !!!!!!

7. Default  
    Wow. Sorry to hear this. Keep all of us informed of what happens.

8. Default So Sorry to Hear 
    Tim,

That's horrible, I'm sorry to hear that, we had a simple break in with theft and that sucks. I hope your are able to regroup and rebuild. Why is it that bad thing happen to good people? Sometimes I feel God has a very sick sense of humor.

Good luck,

Dan Augusto

9. Default Thoughts 
    Tim my thoughts are with you at this time!!!!!!! Shane and if it's you need anything let me know! Shane

10. Default  
    Thanks everyone,

While i dont own this attraction it is very close to my heart. Myself along with my two partners have been, managing, building and maintaining this attraction for several years together. The 2 haunted houses in the area are pretty much a total loss between fire and water damage. From what i understand a work light was left on in or next to jute and that caused the fire. I have been really busy with haunttactics and havnt made it to the haunt much, but on my way to the shop i drive past it everyday. Today the road i take was shut down and i didnt know why. Sat down at my desk looked at fb from my phone and there was all the status updates. All the proper fire safty messure were taken but if you hold a heat source for a long period of time on jute its just going to ignite. This is goning to be a very stressful time, but we shall over come... i think.
    Attached Images
    Tim McCall

Thread Information