Greetings Haunters:

I am trying to track down the name of that rubbery fabric that you can push against and see the contour of your face and hands. It used to be popular a while back, then I don't see it much anymore. St Transworld I saw it as part of Imaginart's "Terror Vision" TV where a face squeezes out of the viewing screen.

With that in mind, does anyone know if they have made portraits with that material? We have a portrait corridor that we're looking to mix things up in regards to scares. We thought someone pressing behind a picture might look cool.

Anyone have any ideas?