Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ways to know if your Advertising is working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ways to know if your Advertising is working?

What are some ways that haunters have been tracking how your advertising is working? If you have posters displayed, flyers, radio ads etc. How do you know which ad is working more then the other?

Tracking help

Originally posted by HauntedDeadEnd View Post
    What are some ways that haunters have been tracking how your advertising is working? If you have posters displayed, flyers, radio ads etc. How do you know which ad is working more then the other?
    I make my business cards / flyers have acoupon on the back so I can see how many I have returned... On poster I put a code that they have to give to get 2.00 off and that will let me know which poster in what location are working better... Now radio I haven't done this yet but was thinking about it they say they heard it on the radio they get something off... that way I can track it also... This is my first year doing this ... so I can't tell you how effective it is now... but this is what I thought of doing

Geoff (Alabama Asylum)

Comment

Good idea but this is the issue that I am having about that. We use the same thing of a coupon on the flyer and we get some back but we also put out thousands of flyers most people read it and know it and show up but don't save the flyer for the coupon. This makes you miss out as to the count of if that advertisement worked.

Comment

Whoever gives out the actual tickets at your attraction could just ask when they are doing the transaction. They could have either software <even a word document could work) or even as basic as a paper checklist. Even if they didn't get them all marked, that person would have a really good idea about what worked the best by the end of each night. "How'd you hear about us?" Check.

Comment

Coupons on flyers is the best way. If you have the cashier at the ticket window asking and writing down how they heard about you, your line will take forever. We did almost 15,000 people last year and our ticket line was 30 minutes at times. I would stand near the front entrance to our haunt and ask some random people. We gave all our employees flyers and had them write their employee number on it. They were rewarded for promoting for us.
          Sean Hughes - National Sales Manager
          sean@pixelpushersinc.com
          312.613.7326 Mobile
          847.550.6560 X 102 Office
          844.44.PIXEL X 102 Toll Free

www.pixelpushersinc.com - The nations leading printing and design company for the haunted industry.

Comment

Working...
          X