Very sad day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very sad day

2 alarm fire ripped through our attraction today. investigation going on now to see how it started.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...cal&id=8766253
    Tim McCall

Such a shame...

Very sorry for your loss, from all of us here at Flatline Radio.
    Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
    "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."
    sigpic
    flatlineradio.podomatic.com

Comment

Tim,
      I am very sorry for your loss of effort and hard work. I thank God that no one was injured, keep us posted on recovery and what your plans are. If there is a way I can help then let me know.
      Allen Hopps
      and the House of Boo/ stiltbeast studios team
      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

So sorry to hear this. Was there anything salvageable?

Definitely keep us posted on any updates.
        Zach Wiechmann
        www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Very sorry to hear guys.

... sorry, can't find any other words. Feel sick to my stomach now

I truly hope you guys can figure something out, I understand making a statement of "rebuilding" (at least for this year) is kinda out of bounds so I guess I can just say, I hope things turn around for you.

Dewayne and everyone here at Night Terrors of Northeast AR

Comment

broad daylight...... soemthing is not right here....................

what the hell coulda sparked this ?????? 50 days til opening season...........let's hope you guys get open !!!!!!

Comment

Wow. Sorry to hear this. Keep all of us informed of what happens.

Comment

So Sorry to Hear

Tim,

That's horrible, I'm sorry to hear that, we had a simple break in with theft and that sucks. I hope your are able to regroup and rebuild. Why is it that bad thing happen to good people? Sometimes I feel God has a very sick sense of humor.

Good luck,

Dan Augusto

Comment

Thoughts

Tim my thoughts are with you at this time!!!!!!! Shane and if it's you need anything let me know! Shane
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone,

While i dont own this attraction it is very close to my heart. Myself along with my two partners have been, managing, building and maintaining this attraction for several years together. The 2 haunted houses in the area are pretty much a total loss between fire and water damage. From what i understand a work light was left on in or next to jute and that caused the fire. I have been really busy with haunttactics and havnt made it to the haunt much, but on my way to the shop i drive past it everyday. Today the road i take was shut down and i didnt know why. Sat down at my desk looked at fb from my phone and there was all the status updates. All the proper fire safty messure were taken but if you hold a heat source for a long period of time on jute its just going to ignite. This is goning to be a very stressful time, but we shall over come... i think.
                    Attached Files
                    Tim McCall

Comment

Tim,

Damn... Sorry to hear this... I just saw all the photos Rob uploaded.
                      If there is ANYTHING i can do to help, please give me a shout!
                      Jarred Alcala
                      Owner
                      Shattered FX

www.Shatteredfx.com
                      www.Facebook.com/Shatteredfxmasks

Comment

So sorry to hear about this...hopefully you guys will be back better than ever. I can only now appreciate the time and effort it takes to put a haunt all together! God works in mysterious ways so lets hope something good comes from this.

P.
                        Jim Pashley
                        The FEAR FACTORY
                        www.thefearfactorynj.com
                        855-NJ HAUNT
                        sigpic
                        "WE MANUFACTURE NIGHTMARES"

Comment

I just saw the local news feed video on the 6 pm news .............

Looks like only one building, the haunted mansion was destroyed. Hopefully, that is all. I think that was the main haunted attraction. Channel 6 wpvi tv, philly had the story. Hopefully, you guys will be able to salvage this upcoming season. Between shithead, ripoff vendor problems, thefts, break-ins , and now this, what is becoming of the haunt industry? If we didn't have bad luck, we'd have no luck at all !!!!! Hope things get better..........

Comment

I am very sorry to hear about your attraction.Wish you best of luck in the future.

Comment

sorry to hear this!

Wow! That just sucks! Hopefully you all can think of another game plan and salvage the season!
                              Take care!
                              Damon
                              www.frightmasters.weebly.com
                              Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                              X