Progress?....whats that?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress?....whats that?

Too much time this year spent caring for crops in dry weather. Spray & respray weeds. Wheat harvest was good. Now for the first time ever I am running all over spraying spider mites in soybeans. Started on fields 7 miles from home base and worked back home. Chances are I will have to go back and spray them again in a few weeks. When I'm going across the field I'm using chemical up at a rate of $10 a minute. Got advertising lined up; 20 acre maze is all in and the 1/3 mile haunted trail is in but no props or electronics in place.

Wicked Farmer
    and to spider mites I am really wicked!

Keep your head up and keep on hammering! I'm sure it'll come along fine.

Sounds like a LOT of hard work. I never envied a farmer, lol.

Get some pics up sometime, would love to see the place.

Dewayne

Comment

Don't worry Dewayne..

Originally posted by Frightener View Post
      Keep your head up and keep on hammering! I'm sure it'll come along fine.

Sounds like a LOT of hard work. I never envied a farmer, lol.

Get some pics up sometime, would love to see the place.

Dewayne
      It will be done in time without comprimising quality of show. At least corn is tall and thick enough for actors to hide out in. Many areas of country (even 15 miles from me) have 3 foot tall corn you couldn't hide a thing in. I'llget pics of maze up soon...ok before Christmas anyway.

Spider mite slayer
      AKA Wicked Farmer

Comment

Isn't Progress just a step above Amaturegress? Just gotta get your gression out. Not with Greasion forumula, that's totally different.
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Working...
        X