• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feast Your Eyes on this... click now

http://goretorium.com/ watch the video

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    August 10, 2012

ELI ROTH’S GORETORIUM GIVES A TERRIFYING GLIMPSE INTO THE FIRST HORROR ‘HOTEL’ IN VEGAS
    Gore Trailer takes a Graphic Sneak-Peak Into the Strip’s Twisted New Attraction
    Las Vegas – Director Eli Roth gives fans a first-look into Sin City’s most terrifying horror experience, Eli Roth’s GORETORIUM, with a gruesome video trailer debut on Friday, August 10. The 30-second video gives a glimpse of what guests will be exposed to should they dare to take a tour through Las Vegas first year-round haunt, opening this September.

The trailer, which premiered on popular horror site Bloody-Disgusting.com, can now be seen in its full gory glory at Goretorium.com. Get a brief glimpse into Roth’s twisted plans for the world’s first GORETORIUM where his unfiltered approach to horror will be brought from the screen to reality when the mythical Hotel Delmont comes to terrifying life on the Las Vegas Strip.

The self-guided horror experience begins in the lobby of the eerie hotel and unveils gruesome sights of past hotel guest victims, and the serial-killing family behind the deeds at every turn. Employing high-tech Vegas showmanship with old-fashioned scares, the terrifying labyrinth of live actors, animatronic frights and stunning special effects is contained in a vintage hotel setting that rivals Hollywood’s best movie sets. Fans can expect both the trailer and GORETORIUM to have all the gory, classic scares amplified with the edgy spin that has made Roth the new mastermind of horror genre.

Advanced ticket sales for GORETORIUM are available now. For more information or to purchase tickets please visit www.goretorium.com.

Tweet It: NEW VIDEO: Director @EliRoth gives a sneak-peak into his gruesome new creation @Goretorium LIVE at Goretorium.com! #WatchAtYourOwnRisk
    Eli Roth’s GORETORIUM is the brainchild of Roth, best known as the creator of the “Hostel” and “Cabin Fever” franchises, and for his role in front of the camera as Donny "The Bear Jew" Donowitz in Quentin Tarantino's “Inglourious Basterds” for which he won SAG Best Ensemble and BFCA Critic's Choice Award for Best Acting Ensemble. His film label “Eli Roth Presents” produced the enormously successful horror hit “The Last Exorcism,” and he currently is shooting the horror series “Hemlock Grove” for Netflix.
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Well I, for one, am super stoked about this haunt. We have been producing several custom effects for the Goretorium and while I can't show you any pics or video stills (since we're sworn to secrecy) I can tell you that we have really pushed the limits with some of these new effects. Unfortunately, they want them all to themselves and have bought exclusive licenses for them so we can't reporduce them for anyone else, but we'll definitely show them off as soon as we get the go-ahead. The people behind this haunt are pouring some serious time, money, and talent into it to make it the best it can be. I encourage anyone who can to go check the place out. It's going to be pretty awesome and very unique. Nearly everything inside will be custom made and from some of the top secret photos I've seen you won't be disappointed!
    Kip Polley
    www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
    We Engineer Fear

Comment

"When I look at a Pretty Girl"

" I imagine being with her. "
      "When I see a pretty girl..... I imagine what her head would look like on-a-stick!"
      Attributed wrongly to Ed Gein
      Gotta keep that imagination in-check. If you can dream it, you can do it.
      Keep those psychiatrists in business.
      Jailers too?
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

The trailer is great. I look forward to following the marketing and build-up for opening night. Just like haunts can learn so much by seeing what the latest movies and videos do to promote their event, this gives us another fantastic opportunity to watch marketing in action.

I didn't see this on the website, but is the attraction going to be year round? Or does anyone know Roth's long term plans? And is he actually in on the planning/creative aspect at all? I'm glad to see it's an original concept and not just a live version of Hostel.
        Ryan

Comment

Barber in the trailer looks like G. Gordon Liddy. Sure this will be a top shelf production.

Comment

The attraction will be year round. And yes, Eli has been pretty involved in the haunt. He's not designing it, but he is approving everything. He's very serious about putting his name and reputation on the attraction and wants it to be the best it can possibly be. We had even planned on shooting a video effect with Eli as the main character, but his schedule wouldn't allow us to work it in. We may try later in the year, though. We'll see.

All in all, I think it's going to be teriffic! I can't wait to see the place finished and running. I think it'll be pretty stunning.
            Kip Polley
            www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
            We Engineer Fear

Comment

sorry..............

way too much for me. I wanna get scared, not sick to my stomach.........good for you if that's what you like. enjoy.............

Comment

Great trailer! *ewww*
                missjayne
                Netherworld Haunted Attractions
                http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

Working...
                X