Hauntworld Home Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntworld Home Page

Does ANYONE else have to play tag with the "Forums" button on the home page when you load hauntworld? The bar moves up and down and all around a thousand times while the page is loading......anyone have a fix? or am the only one with this problem? lol

Same problem. I try to keep a link on my Desktop directly to the forums to avoid it.

Comment

Mine is fine

No problems here...........

Comment

Haha thanks mrfoos glad to know I'm not alone, and I keep telling myself to do that but I never remember lol

Comment

HAHA! That's just webmastering. It's hard to keep it the same.

I just found a spot that I move my cursor to and wait for it to drop, then BAM before it moves again :P lol

Dewayne

Comment

Originally posted by mrfoos View Post
            Same problem. I try to keep a link on my Desktop directly to the forums to avoid it.
            Same here, but I just use the dropdown on the address bar. That drove me crazy until I found a way around it.
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Imma guess it has something to do with individual settings. My log in is hidden behind the facebook link at the top right. At home it works just fine.
              Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Comment

Originally posted by sean View Post
                Imma guess it has something to do with individual settings. My log in is hidden behind the facebook link at the top right. At home it works just fine.
                Unfortunately it could be a number of things. The pages can't always be 100%. There'll be computers with settings such as AVG safesearch, it's one that can sometimes cause pages to not load as intended. Yahoo toolbar is another, it breaks ALL the time. Lots of times at the store I would uninstall it if it was on the pc and many times it would stop their problem.

So yeah, it could easily be your computers settings, toolbars etc. It's hard to make websites work perfectly for every computer, when every computer can be different in all the settings, different browsers and toolbars.

Dewayne

Comment

Working...
                X