Tour Last Night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tour Last Night...

As I am selling them their tickets a young man asked me,"So what are the rules concerning"carrying" in this state?"
    "?"
    He meant carrying a concealed weapon?
    Then he clarified it, meaning carrying a gun, not concealed.
    He lives in Colorado, rules seem to be different there versus Illinois
    This was the same guy who screamed while seated in their truck many feet away from a sound effect I set off , which seldom ellicts a scream.
    (Sure, bring that gun in my haunted house and we will see if you get so scared that I get shot?)
    He went through here naked, no gun. He reacted quickly to getting startled with an explitive directed at me and an act he was describing, but I was "Too busy".
    After 20 years and being open every night, I still have not heard it all!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

I will say you have not heard it all. :shock:

Brian

Comment

Such is the quanity of the human mind.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

If you ask me Jim, things could have gotten bad fast. I would have freaked out if something like that happend to me. It did not sound right. This person was from "out of town" and happens to have a gun. Maybe I watch Cop's or America's Most Wanted to much LOL :lol: .

I am happy however that nothing did happen.

Brian

Comment

All seven of the people in that group are in the US armed forces. Funny thing is, they came here in two groups, not having known one another before they all arrived here!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Hey Jim, you might want to get you a bullet proof vest or a suit or armour to deflect any bullets flyin at you! Alot of people who carry weapons I've learned are pretty much scared of there own shadow. These kind of people really should stay away from haunted houses! Before someone does get hurt.
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

Ah , armed forces. I would have gave them free tickets to my haunt. Just a way to say thanks for all they do.

Comment

Working...
              X