HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: The American Sceam

1. Default The American Sceam 
    Not sure if anyone saw this, but it is on Netflix Streaming now...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2075373/

The American Scream: An original documentary which follows three families in a small seaside town in Massachusetts as they prepare for their annual home made haunted houses. This story highlights their long journey from planning to opening day and cleanup until next year and the obstacles which face them during the process.

Just thought I would pass it along...

Bill
    Bill Rod.
    Dark Tech Effects
    Automated DMX Lighting
    Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

2. Default  
    very cool! i have it playing right now! so far so good! if theres one thing i wish was advocated for in media and entertainment sources, it's the behind the scenes of how stuff works! and by stuff, obviously i mean haunts, but i also love seeing other holidays and productions being brought to life, it's such a neat thing! i hope more shows and documentaries like this continue to come out!

3. Default  
    Just got done watching. Not bad! Very interesting to see how others do things!

Thread Information