HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Help this Kid out!

1. Default Twitter? 
    Does anyone use twitter to advertise there haunt?
    Last edited by The Wilmont Estate; 08-17-2012 at 01:52 AM.

2. Default  
    Come on guys! No replies?

3. Default  
    Brilliant Ohio
    Jimmy (Thorn Web Designs) set up our FB Fan page along with a twitter account. Whenever I post something on the fan page it automatically posts it on out twitter and, yes, even the myspace page. I'm not too awful familiar with twitter, but we have a good amount of staffers that use it and constantly update about the house.
    Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

4. Default  
    Near Charlotte NC
    I use Twitter to advertise specials and extra news items that I don't always post on my website. Gives those who follow me a little advantage to those that don't. I don't know a kid under 25 that doesn't have a Twitter feed...

5. Default  
    We tried it but gathered over 1k friends via facebook page but twitter helps to send out tweets like place is full come for a scary good time etc. to keep them updated in case they forget.

Thread Information