No announcement yet.

This has got to be a first!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unions are a virus infecting our already sick nation. I'd rather have real zombies to deal with.

Sorry bro. I recommend moving out of the unions' power zone whenever possible.

Comment

That sucks really bad. Hopefully it can be worked out peacefully. I would want to know more about whats going on between the union and the mall owners. Sounds like the mall owners rented you the space to make a few bucks knowing that the union might get their panties in a wad. I would definitely sic the lawyer on them for answers considering the $$ and time you have sunk into it. As one person stated have all your workers be owners, volunteers, or family. Make it through this year and move everything out come November.
      Last edited by Creepy Works; 08-16-2012, 08:09 PM.

Comment

R u freakin serious?!?!?!?!

I used to be a union fan years ago until I worked for American Airlines. I found myself at DFW helping out on a temporary duty assignment but I was doing ALL the work while my ramp partner (lazy good for nothing POS!) would lay there and take a freakin knap!!! When I told him to get up he accused me of being racist and then got the union involved saying I was trying to boss him around! WTF!?!!?!?!?!

This is a new one though! I can't believe this!

Keep your chin up and find a way through it.

Ryan

Comment

Welcome to the world of pro-haunting.

Comment

Unions

Unions Suck !!!

Comment

fighting back....

I've started a little union rhetoric of my own...they didn't like too much! Now they want to have a sit down to discuss things! So if you don't see anymore of my post after Monday...look for me & my new concrete shoes in the Atlantic! LOL I ain't skeered!

P.
              Jim Pashley
              The FEAR FACTORY
              www.thefearfactorynj.com
              855-NJ HAUNT
              sigpic
              "WE MANUFACTURE NIGHTMARES"

Comment

I didn't post to do that but, That is how I would have done it. If I had money there would have been an appearence of Haunt union #13 T-shirts. Perhaps picketing the mall by the New Jersey Zombie walk community, TV cameras covering how the union doesn't want small business to thrive nor the mall and so it really shouldn't be a place anyone shops. All free national advertising and comotion. Since you have spent money, everyone should lose money game theory.

And then no matter what happens is going to cost money on top of that if you have to get out of a lease and demand to be reimbursed for expenses. Either way, you turn problems into making money. YOu either proceed as you wish or it may be a while but there is going to be an out of court settlement to fund a haunt at another location.

There are places in America that don't have to deal with that crap. I have been in both types of places and can totally not deal with union bullshit to make a living. If leases victimize smaller businesses and only large billion dollar companies can afford to pay for union build ups and cover the costs then they screwed up signing a lease with you. Since this is the new future of the rust belt they can start now boarding the mall up with plywood and chains. Or they can change they way they do business. It isn't like they are building or expanding the mall and dealing with construction unions and political kick backs or mafia deciding who's brother needs a contract.

Or are you supposed to be paying protection money no one told you about? Sounds like the beginning of a Chuck Norris movie to me. Or rather this is why large numbers of people have decided to be freaky scary in another way. It's not all about scaring little kids. It's about living life they way you want. Even if that means driving up with a hearse and collecting some leasing agents kidneys for money. Tasering large union dumbfucks and flash mobbing all the shoppers with regular zombie gatherings with haunt actors and zombie groups from the next 4 states. Yeah, I said all that.

What was that? there was going to be a special addendum to the contract? That's what I thought. You know haunt people can get kind of weird. They can also haunt a place well after they are gone if there was a situation of hate. I have always done high quality work and I have always gotten paid when I wanted to get paid. I just want to make a living and if I can't it is going to get weird.
                sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Originally posted by pickle View Post
                  I've started a little union rhetoric of my own...they didn't like too much! Now they want to have a sit down to discuss things! So if you don't see anymore of my post after Monday...look for me & my new concrete shoes in the Atlantic! LOL I ain't skeered!

P.
                  You just made my weekend a little better
                  What?? You dropped your cell phone in the Haunted house somewhere and wanted to know if I could go get it for you? Sorry, that's against the rules but I will let you go to the front of the line so you can go try to find it yourself. Just give me a moment to let the monsters know you are coming through again...Alone.

Comment

Any updates??

Comment

Update...

Just finished the last of four meetings with the various trade unions...they want to present me with a "very attractive package" to do this union. I told them when you present it "I'll tell you if it's ATTRACTIVE or not since I'm the one paying for it! Should see something from then before end of next week! I'll keep posting updates as I get them.

P.
                      Jim Pashley
                      The FEAR FACTORY
                      www.thefearfactorynj.com
                      855-NJ HAUNT
                      sigpic
                      "WE MANUFACTURE NIGHTMARES"

Comment

Working...
                      X