Anyone know Brandon from Scareprops??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know Brandon from Scareprops??

Towards the end of July we agreed on a trade - my SPFX Zombie Mask & Sleeves for his 2 Unit 70 Axe girls, I sent the mask and sleeves out right away - shortly after I was informed the shipping on the girls was more expensive than originally thought....So I kicked in $100 for shipping....Now it's been over a week since they were "Shipped" - I have asked day after day for a tracking number for the freight company and finally yesterday I was given a PRO#.....but when checked the shipment doesn't exist, even called the shipping company and they confirmed there are no shipments headed to my address or even my town.

I am really starting to feel scammed here....I would like to think it's just because he is busy with the upcoming season but everyone around me is telling me they smell a scam. So I am curious if anyone knows him personally that can pin him down for a few minutes and try and figure this all out - whether it's a copy of the shipping invoice, a tracking number that works....something???? I would hate to think im out a $1500 silicone mask and hand set & $100...........

If anyone can help me with this I would appreciate it - Feel free to email me at: evernighthaunt@hotmail.com

He is on facebook. Pickle had the same problem . I contacted him on there for Pickle and he replied immediately. You might want to do the same.

http://www.facebook.com/scareprops?ref=ts

Stew

Comment

Tried contact ----

That's just it - I have his email and have been contacting him that way....but I keep getting "Hey sorry it's been busy".....seems it would only take about 10 minutes to get me the information on the shipping "IF" they have been shipped.....I hate to sound skeptical but I have been through this all before with another person on here and lost out on about $500 worth of stuff.

I was just kind of hoping someone knew him personally that could get him the message face to face that this needs to be figured out ASAP

Comment

Scareprops

Hey Evernight,
        Darkside (thanks again) : contacted Brandon for me. Brandon claimed he shipped my pig half but haven't seen it yet! I hope hes a straight shooter...and not another BS vendor! Time & actions will tell! Good Luck.

P.
        Jim Pashley
        The FEAR FACTORY
        www.thefearfactorynj.com
        855-NJ HAUNT
        sigpic
        "WE MANUFACTURE NIGHTMARES"

Comment

all items have shipped

pickle your item shipped already, and joe your items have shipped already i messaged you on facebook joe

Comment

Got your message....but???

Ok I got your message.....You say that both our items have shipped....but you haven't been able to provide me with proof, when shipping large items through any kind of company you are given some form of tracking, it should be easy enough to prove the items shipped right? Wether the shipping company is delaying the shipment or not you would still have proof that the item did indeed ship. That is all I am asking for something showing me that ineed the items shipped....I am sure Pickle would be happy having some way to track his item as well.

The company you told me you shipped through has absolutely no record of the PRO# - and they did a search for any package at all delivered through them to my town....and nothing at all came up.

All I need is proof and some way to tack the package and I will be happy....I hope you can understand that, all to often lately people are getting screwed over....I am not saying that is the issue here at all, I am all for being patient and understanding but this has been over a week since it supposedly shipped and at this point there is still nothing showing me the item is heading my way.

Comment

Just recieved an email explaining things - hopefully by tomorrow this we all be cleared up.

Comment

Working...
              X