Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm jumping back in here...

Steve,
    First of all my opinion isn't "esteemed" & you don't have to call me Mr.! Lol Just trying to lighten the mood a little. If you re-read my post I didn't attack you personally or your company directly. You don't owe me anything (although I understand you do deliver nice products & hopefully next year we'll do some business) so it's not my place to have a beef directly with you. However, unfortunately there seems to be one very important common complaint when you look back to threads even years ago...communication! In my post I was stating a glaring problem this industry seems to have in this department. Without rehashing what actually happened as far as emails, texts, calls, voicemails, etc. between you two (and if I am not privy to all information I couldn't & wouldn't take sides) in your particular transaction. I want to apologize to you if you even remotely thought I was attacking you or your business directly...please accept that as sincere. I was simply stating "I'm with you" as agreeing with Jim on the seemingly huge lack of communication many (not all & not even you) seem to show year after year to the sole people who support their business. It just totally frustrates me to no end that this comes up constantly but seems to never get better.???

I do speak (not as "esteemed") lol of some background/experience on this subject though. As a builder for more than 22 years I was constantly being held to task if my homes weren't delivered on time. It did not matter if it was directly linked to me or not...it was my name on the sign & labor disputes, weather, suppliers, etc. didn't stop my customers from "flogging" me. But one thing I never waivered on was my ALWAYS open line of communication with my customers! Was it a pain in the ass? Hell yeah. But the one thing all my customers always commented on was the fact that they were never left guessing or wondering when I'd get back to them.

Steve, again, not saying you were not on top of things here...simply stating an age old problem that burns me up so I do jump in on some threads and show my frustration. It was NOT aimed directly @ you bud...I hope you accept that as well as my apology if you took it that way. I'd like to buy you a couple of cocktails at Transworld when I can hopefully meet you & your staff.

P.
    Jim Pashley
    The FEAR FACTORY
    www.thefearfactorynj.com
    855-NJ HAUNT
    sigpic
    "WE MANUFACTURE NIGHTMARES"

Comment

I just had a great conversation with Jason from Screamline and everything has been settled. We have a mutual understanding of each others situations that led to this and respect each others points. My order will ship tomorrow and I look forward to future business relations with them.
      Thread closed ?? ;-)

Comment

Great talk Jim!!! thank you for understanding our busy schedule, but i cant lie!!! it pisses me off that Lenard Pickle acts like he doesn't know us ???? what the hell is that about we only vended at hauntcon and been friends with him and his wife for years .......??

P.S thanks again Jim

Jason Blaszczak

Screamline Studios
        Last edited by screamline studios; 08-20-2012, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by annarchy View Post
          Thread closed ?? ;-)
          YAY!

Comment

Pssst Hey Waffle crotch...thats not Leonard Pickle...Thats Pickles....diff person, but dont worry I got confused at First...I think Leonard goes by Leonard Pickle on here
            Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

HAHAHA good shit granny !!! good shit!!!!!

P.S BLOW YOUR ASS LOL and thank you

Jason out!!

Comment

Pickle vs. Pickel

Steve &/or Jason,
                (not sure who the owner(s) are), this figures...I've had that nickname for than more than 30 years & I got to come on here & always be confused with "Pickel"! Don't know Leonard but I'm pretty sure he spells his name Pickel while I go by...well- Pickle!
                lol Tater's right...those post were from me, NOT Leonard. So please don't go after him or his wife @ the next convention! We don't need anymore fuel on this fire...lol Seriously, glad you two worked things out & this thread is closed. Just wanted to jump on here & clarify me & Leonard...I'm hoping to make 2-3 conventions this year & I'll stop by & introduce myself.

P.

PS: Tater- Good catch...I try & catch those mix-ups early but can't catch 'em all! So anyone that caught this thread please check the spelling on "Pickle" on any post...nothing I post can be mistaken as "esteemed"! LMAO I'm out...
                Jim Pashley
                The FEAR FACTORY
                www.thefearfactorynj.com
                855-NJ HAUNT
                sigpic
                "WE MANUFACTURE NIGHTMARES"

Comment

Apology Accepted

Thanks Pickle - I appreciate your words and look forward to the Drinks!

I'm glad everyone seems to be happy.
                  Steve Martini
                  Screamline Studios
                  www.screamlinestudios.com
                  steve@screamlinestudios.com

Comment

Working...
                  X