Jungle/Dinosaur Room HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jungle/Dinosaur Room HELP

I have a T Rex from Johnson Animatronics. It is a great prop. I need to add more to this room to get more scares in it and make it remember-able. We have added camo cargo netting to cover the walls. Vines and leaves from chickenwire in the ceiling. Any ideas on this would be helpful and great.
    Sean Hughes - National Sales Manager
    sean@pixelpushersinc.com
    312.613.7326 Mobile
    847.550.6560 X 102 Office
    844.44.PIXEL X 102 Toll Free

www.pixelpushersinc.com - The nations leading printing and design company for the haunted industry.

Maybe throw in a couple water misters or sprayers? Make some air whips look like vines and hang them from the ceiling as well? What is the room before and room after? Maybe we can help incorporate scares into the transitions.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanMassacre View Post
      I have a T Rex from Johnson Animatronics. It is a great prop. I need to add more to this room to get more scares in it and make it remember-able. We have added camo cargo netting to cover the walls. Vines and leaves from chickenwire in the ceiling. Any ideas on this would be helpful and great.
      I'm thinking Jurassic Park?

C.

Comment

Jungle Sounds

How bout Jungle Sounds?
        Snake crate from me or Dark Raven Designs have a few snakes.
        Here is the jungle sound CD link.

http://poisonprops.com/index.php?mai...roducts_id=196
        sigpic
        PEACE, ADAM
        www.poisonprops.com

Comment

There are dinosour eggs here and there, it is wearing lip stick and it has ripped off barney the dinosaur's head and is shaking it around.
          sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Prior to our Jungle/Dinosaur room, we have a cave made of Nethercraft vacuform panels that shrinks down to squeeze people down. Then after it is a series of zig zag black hallways before s surprise scare.

Thank you for all of your ideas.
            Sean Hughes - National Sales Manager
            sean@pixelpushersinc.com
            312.613.7326 Mobile
            847.550.6560 X 102 Office
            844.44.PIXEL X 102 Toll Free

www.pixelpushersinc.com - The nations leading printing and design company for the haunted industry.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Chrise View Post
              There are dinosour eggs here and there, it is wearing lip stick and it has ripped off barney the dinosaur's head and is shaking it around.
              Love it!

C.

Comment

Snakes was the 1st thing that came to my mind, but someone already took it....

Other things that come to mind are cavemen (maybe warning of a terrible beast), animatronic pigme, falling rock, teradactyl on a fly line, volcano, leading up to the T Rex starts with old bones (make from paper mache then coated) to a dead bloody dinosaur (maybe with guts hanging out or exposed and maybe with sound effect of flies buzzing around) then finally your T Rex scare.

Just to name a couple ideas... :mrgreen:

Ryan

Comment

Working...
                X