Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for a complete haunted house inventory for sale after this season is over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a complete haunted house inventory for sale after this season is over

ive spent about 13 years off and on in the haunt business for various charity's and non profit groups and i have sat out the last 2 years but have a partner wanting to get back in with me so we are wanting to buy a complete haunted house after the season is over..not looking for low tech stuff but cant afford a triple digit purchase either so if your thinking of getting out of the business then give me a email and let me know what you have to offer...thanks tay_bigdaddy@yahoo.com and title it Haunted house ...and good luck to everyone this upcoming season

just moving this back to the top so i can keep the monsters churning

Comment

back to the top of the grave...and the month we all wait for is here..happy haunting everyone

Comment

haunt wanted

How far do you want to travel for your stuff? We're in Michigan. I haven't totally decided about getting out.
        Scaring the yell out of them
        Owner/operator of

http://www.terrorsofthenight.com haunted house

Comment

I have a very advanced 5 trailer haunt for sale, you can see info about it here:

http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...Haunt-For-Sale

Shawn
          Last edited by shawng; 11-12-2012, 10:38 AM.
          Shawn
          Fear Engineer
          HauntedHouse.ca

Comment

depending on how things pan out i may have 1 ill put up for sale after the seasons done. I am located in DFW . lots of props (about 100 lifesize figures), air cannons lights cammo nets and a few animations. message me if interested
            I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

hope everyone had a great season..now wheres the deals at? lol

Comment

There are many paople responding to your post, including me. Are you really interested or are you waisting our time> I wrote you over a month ago.

Darksidestew

Comment

I have been responding to all emails I have received..and yes I'm really serious..some of the offers have been way out of my league and some have been far less than what I want..you private messaged me on here about package deals and designing my haunt..and what im looking for is a used haunt that i can take someones old stuff and design it to start my new haunt without having to buy every single thing new so I save my charity money

Comment

Complete Haunted House

I have items from oak island, a vortex from GEP. I have a semi box on the farm where everything is stored. I am 8 miles east of Topeka Kansas. 785-246-0800 is the farm number.
                    Gary Starr "gary @ frightmarefarm.com"
                    Last edited by Gary Starr; 11-23-2012, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Gary i got your email and i will look it over and talk to my partner about it and see if we may be interested..thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X