No announcement yet.

Grand finale / end scare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this year I am planning on having a chainsaw at the end... I am caving in. All I heard last year from our patrons is they wanted a chainsaw. So this year they will be chased through body bags by a guy with a chainsaw. I have the prop one thats not very loud so I am hooking it to a wireless PA system so when he hits the button the sound is several times louder and immediate. Looking forward to seeing they're reactions this year.

Rob
    Fairbanks Asylum

Comment

Originally posted by Chad Portenga View Post
      We also cringe at "I'm going to kill you!" especially if it's a youngster saying it.

I've found that whispers, just loud enough to be audible over the ambient noise, can be more effective than some of the loudest screams. Of course, that means you have to be inside someone's personal space, the slap-zone.

Chad

I've been kicked, hit, slapped, shoved, and head butted. Just about everything except PEED ON. But I have stepped in it...
      You are lucky to not have been peed on. Its... unpleasant and shocking.

Anyway, to add to the no no list I will have to put "Hiss" or "Roar". Some haunts Ive talked to also ban loud and consistent screaming as well.

I really dont know too much about grand finale scares. Ive never seen one to be honest. All the haunts I have been to seem to just end and thats alright with me most of the time. Unless it wasnt a good haunt. Is a grand finale room normal?
      "If I ever hear , "Boo", "Hiss", or "Roar", I will personally kick you in the pants."

Comment

Working...
      X