HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Aluminum Wall Frames w/ Skins 4 Sale

1. Default Aluminum Wall Frames w/ Skins 4 Sale 
    Hey Everyone,

I have about 150 Aluminum Wall Frames w/ Fire Retardent Treated Melomite Skins for sale. These were custom manufactured for the Universal Studios Chamber of Chills Haunts.

They're 2x4 hollow channel posts, welded together with a wire & pneumatic line raceway on the top and floor levelers on the bottom. They're have pre-tapped drilled holes for the skins. I have all the Bolts & Screws etc for assembly.

Universal paid $300 ea (supposedly) when they had them first manufactured. They will go for $24.00 ea at the Salvage Yard just for the aluminum. I've been offered $30 ea from a haunter (no payment as of yet).

So I'm making one final offer for sale. Anyone who is interested in buying (with cash) please email me at hallowscreamer@yahoo.com. I finally have some decent pictures of them. I need to move these ASAP, to a haunter or the Salvage Yard.

If you're interested in shipping expenses, they weigh roughly 43 lbs each and are located at 21157 Zip Code.

2. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    "$300.oo each", sounds like "Hollywood bookkeeping" where a wooden prop crate infront of the camera costs $500.oo (rental)
    I could make them and sell them the same crate for only $499.oo!
    Operators are standing by!
    If you call within the next ten minutes we will add you to our sucker-call list!

Thread Information