Press Releases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Press Releases

Does anyone have a website or company that they use and recommend for distributing your press releases for your haunt? Looking for something inexpensive or free.

Thanks.
    Sean Hughes - National Sales Manager
    sean@pixelpushersinc.com
    312.613.7326 Mobile
    847.550.6560 X 102 Office
    844.44.PIXEL X 102 Toll Free

www.pixelpushersinc.com - The nations leading printing and design company for the haunted industry.

Why can't you type an email to the new station? I had a distribution list I would use to send things to them when we were trying to force a business outta town. They typically don't wanna miss the cool stuff.

Comment

Every Station

I have been sending out to the local and larger stations. We are also busy building and creating our haunt, as well as running our other businesses. There are companies out there. I am asking for helpful input from other haunters that have used the services, not a common sense answer.
      Sean Hughes - National Sales Manager
      sean@pixelpushersinc.com
      312.613.7326 Mobile
      847.550.6560 X 102 Office
      844.44.PIXEL X 102 Toll Free

www.pixelpushersinc.com - The nations leading printing and design company for the haunted industry.

Comment

Ezine Articles is a big one that a lot of people use to post articles, press releases, and other things.

Something else you can use is Postrunner. It's a tool that lets you sibmit blog posts or articles to different websites and things. It costs a little bit of money to use but is kind of cool.

There are a lot of automated systems out there (like SEO Nuke) and others that will send out your content to a lot of different directories and things like that, but if you are sending the same thing to multiple sites, then Google and other search engines are going to ping that as Spam and it could leave a bad taste in their mouth for your website (if you have a link to your website or whatever in the press release) So just use caution....
        Just your friendly neighborhood...........awe hell I can't think of anything witty

Comment

Thanks for that!

Very timely! Vgetting ready to write mine tonight and start sending out PR
          Travis "Big T" Russell
          President
          Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

Working...
          X