Haunt Book Package Free Shipping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt Book Package Free Shipping!

Thanks to overwhelming orders lately, I ran out of inventory of my book "So You Want to be a Haunt Entrepreneur"! I have been updating the Resource section of this book and I have them on order with the publisher. I should have inventory re
    plenished by the end of next week. To make up for the delay on orders for my combo package that includes both the Haunt Entrepreneur book & the Fright Team Management book and CD , http://hauntbook.com/package_d.html, placed between now and next Wednesday, August 29th, I'll provide free shipping! What I'll do is refund the amount of shipping through Paypal when I process your order.

For those who have ordered my book/s in the past, please feel free to share your feedback and especially your haunt entrepreneur stories and updates on my Haunt Book Facebook page! I love to hear the progress of others turning their dreams (SCREAMS) into reality!
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Inventory has been replenished and all orders are caught up and have been fulfilled and shipped! Thanks to everyone who ordered this past week!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
    X