Best safe air cannon and best fog machine 1,000 or 1200 watt only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best safe air cannon and best fog machine 1,000 or 1200 watt only

What are your opinions ? I want to buy something once that is great quality !!! I will build my own ice chiller plastic trash can rig so the fog hugs the ground, so just list the regular fog machines , please. Really appreciate your help. Thank you all. I'm tired of buying walmart 400 watt crap that lasts one year and does nothing. Uncle larry used to recommend martin foggers as his favorite. What are yours?

I bet your answers will be all over the place, but I really like my Chauvet Hurricane 1300.

By the way- I've fixed several walmart and other brand foggers by replacing the thermocouple inside them. Bought a bag of 25 of them for about 7-8 bucks off ebay...
    How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Hey John

Why dont you give me a call here at the office and I will answer all your questions about foggers

1-877-376-4499 X85
      Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

i'll be in touch, TATER..............

thanks for your offer of support. I value your opinions..........

Comment

Anyone else have any comments ?

Need to purchase both units soon. Would love more opinions. Thank you !!!

Comment

FrightProps

Because you are still seeking answers I will self promote

Our best selling fog machine for use with ice based fog chillers is the Hurricane 1300.
            Today's fog machines are hit or miss. Some people have great success with one brand over another. We carry a few brands.
            Make sure you use the correct fog fluid for your chiller; Freezin' Fog for outdoors, and Fast Dissipating for indoors .

We also make several different versions of the air cannon.

Doug.
            www.frightprops.com

[FrightProps Blog]
            [Google+] [YouTube]
            [Facebook] [Twitter] [Tumblr] [Pinterest]

sigpic

Comment

Look at that between me and Doug over here we got all your answers covered John. Feel free to call one of us so we can help you...
              Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Fog Machine

Originally posted by zombietoxin View Post
                I bet your answers will be all over the place, but I really like my Chauvet Hurricane 1300.

By the way- I've fixed several walmart and other brand foggers by replacing the thermocouple inside them. Bought a bag of 25 of them for about 7-8 bucks off ebay...
                I have to agree that the Hurricane 1300 was worth the money I spent. I have also done the Walmart fog machines and I've gotten a year or two out of them but the output is equal to the price.

Comparison wise the Walmart brand may barely get to the street but my Hurricane could stop traffic

Let me know what you choose and how it works out for you though.

Charlie

Comment

thanks, guys. appreciate the opinions..........

anyone else ? I value your input. thank you !!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X