Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scarefactory Midevil Dragon with Flying Rig -- only $6K New Wings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarefactory Midevil Dragon with Flying Rig -- only $6K New Wings!

I have a Scarefactory Midevil Dragon with Flying Rig and a set of brand new wings for only $6,000.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dfM0oUDJfg

The flying rig allows it to raise and lower up to 16' in the air! The dragon is in good shape and only used one haunt season.

I am located in southern Illinois.

jeff<at>truedungeon.com
    Jeff Martin

Owner/CEO
    True Adventures, Ltd.

Watch out for this guy

I bought two other props both from this guy and was waiting on uship to pick them up. Then he thinks he sold them too cheep so I get a email a week later saying that he wants to keep them. I think that I jumped on a good deal and someone else offered him a higher price so I got dumped. By the way I sent the money by PayPal right after we got off the phone, because I knew it was a good deal. I could cause a stink but that would cost me too. Just make sure if you have any dealings with this guy that it COD.

Prattman
    Phatman

Comment

Watch out for this guy

I bought two other props both from this guy and was waiting on uship to pick them up. Then he thinks he sold them too cheep so I get a email a week later saying that he wants to keep them. I think that I jumped on a good deal and someone else offered him a higher price so I got dumped. By the way I sent the money by PayPal right after we got off the phone, because I knew it was a good deal. I could cause a stink but that would cost me too. Just make sure if you have any dealings with this guy that it COD.

Prattman
      Phatman

Comment

Working...
      X