Complete Business For Sale! Haunt- Laser Tag- Paintball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete Business For Sale! Haunt- Laser Tag- Paintball

Complete Haunted House and Haunted Laser Tag for Sale. Serious inquiries only. Pics available upon request. Name, LLC, and all other properties are for sale as a PACKAGE. Haunt is in Connecticut. You Supply method of shipment. Currently, haunt and laser tag are completely assembled and available for showing to serious buyers only. Asking price $40,000. Call 203 988 2440 or email at bobbyarel@gmail.com for more info.*

Thanks for reading!

We are attempting to sell due to a family emergency, you still have time to open up for this year!
    You will take over LLC as new owner (you can always use a different trade name under the LLC for your haunt)

Approximate breakdown:
    A little more than 250 walls (HIGHLY detailed)
    5-6 animatronics
    Silicone masks
    Lots of costuming
    Tons of really neat props, full bodies etc

Our crew will assist with breakdown and loading shipping.
    All power tools and air compressors are yours as well.

We also have a TON of shirts and other miscellaneous promo items.

Oh and everything has lived its life indoors, nothing was ever in the rain or weather.

Comment

Are you interested in selling anything separate? I may be in the market to pick up a few items from you, but I can't swing buying the whole house. Just PM if so.
      http://www.myspace.com/scareview

Comment

Would you part out the laser tag equip? looking after this season and may beinterested if the price is right...What company is it?

Comment

Hey All,

I have a sale pending on the haunt.

I also have next to no room in my PMs on here so please email me at bobbyarel(at)gmail.com so I can respond privately.

Comment

Working...
          X