Revolving Darkroom Door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revolving Darkroom Door

We have a 48" diameter by approximately 84" tall revolving darkroom door. It has 3 exits.

Asking $500 or best offer. Located in Naperville, IL.

PM me or leave a post.

IMAG1468.jpgIMAG1471.jpgIMAG1467.jpg
    Last edited by SeanMassacre; 09-01-2012, 09:41 PM. Reason: Mispriced
    Sean Hughes - National Sales Manager
    sean@pixelpushersinc.com
    312.613.7326 Mobile
    847.550.6560 X 102 Office
    844.44.PIXEL X 102 Toll Free

www.pixelpushersinc.com - The nations leading printing and design company for the haunted industry.

Bump

Just bringing this to the top. I would like to unload this before our season. If someone is interested in it for next year, we are willing to bring it to Transworld as well.
    sean@pixelpushersinc.com
    312.613.7326 Mobile

www.pixelpushersinc.com - The nations leading printing and design company for the haunted industry.

Comment

darkroom door

These are the best entrance to your haunt or any other area. We had two of them in our haunt in 2000. We had three people trying to get in a 36" door at the same time more than once. They have no idea what is waiting for them on the other side.

Comment

I have several routines

I have been doing using my darkroom door. Silly, Scary to "sexual"?, yet only one person is allowed in there at a time!? (Remember "The Fly"?)
        I found my darkroom door in a dumpster because it's previous owner could not make it work. They hung it out of "plumb"in the wall and the inside barrel kept wedging, so they solved this problem... yes, they bought a BIGGER darkroom door! (This is what I was told.)
        Somebody buy this, for your customers and the fun they will find from it. Little kids love playing roundy-round in these things, appearing , then disappearing!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Bumping this back up to the top. This is a great piece for any haunt. PM me or call 312 613 7326
          sean@pixelpushersinc.com
          312.613.7326 Mobile

Comment

Bump. We are trying to get rid of this, so we have room in our trailer at the end of the year. Let me know if you are interested.
            sean@pixelpushersinc.com
            312.613.7326 Mobile

Comment

We have 2 of these in our haunt. Picked them up cheap at an auction. Here's a pic of one we used in our boiler room....great place for the janitor to jump out from.
              418967_10151194960614935_1333366449_n.jpg
              Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it… Autograph your work with excellence!

Comment

Is the revolving door still available, We might be able to use that..

Comment

Yes it is. PM Me.
                  sean@pixelpushersinc.com
                  312.613.7326 Mobile

Comment

Sent a PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X