Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help....with Fake "poop"

Hello,
    this year we are doing a walk through "Out house" on our trail, it's built out of old rusty tin & treated plywood. We already have the smell we are going to use from Froggys fog.
    My question is how to make "realistic" looking fake poo & nasty / used toilet paper... this is our exit so I want it to be OVER the top, when people come out the back I want them to be "over whelmed" buy what they smelled & saw...
    and possible got on them....
    Any info would be appreciated.
    Thanks Slaughter.

Brown silicone caulk. it works great.
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Thanks Allen,
      I was hoping you would reply, silicone sounds great, do you think that I could also modify your "school glue" concoction to change the look from blood to "runny" liquified poo?

Comment

Not if it is outdoors, the blood mix is not water proof. You can thin down silicone with naptha and make it runny that way.
        www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
        http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

I just came up with a character for this scene: Introducing Poopy Face! who snarls "I'll get the crap out of you!"

All the familiar blood things like hand prints and long hallways smears are done in poop. Clear coat and brown tint or acrylic brown paint with a clear coat on it, some things might be clear casting resins or 2 part polyurethanes for outdoor use. But I can see the mask made of turds. A little clown turd hat?
          sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

lol. I like the way you think,
            although we already planned the" hand prints, smears" & "writing" on the walls in the poop, & I'm sure "corn" will be introduced "somewhere" as well, we haven't talked about doing a complete character....maybe "corny the clown"???
            This scene will be our exit as we have had "growth" issues and our parking lot has become close to the exit. We needed to do something keep people from running "out" into where cars are moving & people are approaching the ticket booth. No more chainsaws at the back door...I know a lot you you guys hate it, but I'm very old school.
            Anyway , this is what we came up with, "after handling a bottle of the smell at transworld & the smell being on my hands for the rest of the day".
            I wanted to do something over the top, gross, nasty, & leave a lasting impression as customers exit. The outhouse is already built, very tight like 4ft wide around 10ft long, more of an enclosed hallway with a line of "poop seats" on the right hand side, there will be NO way to go through without touching something, the gimmick is to make it look wet & nasty..as for the smell ...well ...that's taken care of...Froggys "slaughter house" that's the name of our haunt & it also makes a lasting impression.
            Any more ideas will be welcomed.
            Thanks Slaughter.
            Last edited by slaughtermail; 09-03-2012, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Okay, it's corny the clowns poop museum! Just a few shelves with piles of poop on them with little cards that have Susan, 11/7/11, Bob 10/15/12. Or poop from Taco Bell, From Ihop, From the stripper bar.
              sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Did they scare the crap out of you? Can I have it? Are you going to poop any time soon? When you do call me I'm Corny the Clown!
                sigpic

Comment

LOL..for real I'm actually laughing out loud,....
                  THIS type of deal is why I love what we get to do for a few months out of the year!

Comment

I made my clown nose and little clown hat out of poop! Do you like it! (Honks clown horn), Did ya poop just then? Can I have it?
                    sigpic

Comment

I covered an entire scene with smeared spray foam, and the painted it chocolatey brown, with dark and light accents. Then spray foamed poop piles, like putting whipped cream on a sundae.
                      People actually thought it was real poop, the texture it naturally has is pocked and dimpled. Turned out amazing! Wish we have know about sinister scents back in the day, we would have pukers for sure!
                      Make sure to leave a "log" on the rim!
                      Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Have an actor stick his head out of the toilet seat with a miners hat on.. like he's been digging for treasures.
                        Chris Riehl
                        Sales@spookyfinder.com
                        (586)209-6935
                        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Poop ventriloquism: Hi everyone! I'm a pile of poo! What's your name?!
                          sigpic

Comment

Last year I made poop in a metal bedpan using Great Stuff foam as the poo. It has to be done carefully though if you want it to look right. I then used Allen's clear glue blood mix made solid yellow to coat the bottom of the pan. I added red streaks in it around the "poo" to create bloody poo. Too graphic? Good! image.jpg

Comment

Working...
                            X