A Very Strange Way To Sell Tickets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Very Strange Way To Sell Tickets!

Last group of the night showed up later than they wanted to be here and kept debating whether or not they should buy a ticket or not? My Wife was very patient, waiting , listening to them for quite awhile. They had some sort of a "Ghost-Hunter" program on her kindle.
    Then one word popped up on her screen-"BUY"
    Then they bought their tickets.
    Then the following mysterious words appeared on the Kindle screen"Kill"---"GAIN"-----"MARTIN".
    A short Mount Carroll block away 30 ? years ago a businessman murdered his business partner to "Gain" the pay-out from a "Key-Man" policy(Yes, you Can insure someone's life that you are not related too), and the murdered man's last name?....."Martin".

Her device "said", did, almost nothing the rest of the night. We were impressed.

So.. somehow if a signal could be sent to kindles in the parking lot to "BUY" that ticket now!??
    hauntedravensgrin.com

very interesting

Jim not only your house but a lot of Mt Carrol has quite a strange history to it! You should write about your house and the strange things that have happenned in your area. I love the small book about The Ravens Grinn you wrote. Maybe you can sell a version of it on Kindle! Haha! I've heard of ghosts using several different types of electronic devices to communicate. This wouldn't be any different. At least it worked to your favor! Haha!
    Damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com
    Last edited by damon carson; 09-02-2012, 01:37 PM.
    Damon Carson

Comment

It may be "Time"?

To put out a new book about Ravens Grin's odd "Events" that have happened here?
      for awhile last October I was telling about the multiple murders just four blocks away and the possible "connection" they have seemed to have with this house lately.
      The woman killed grew up in my house, her Father , Mother and sister were living in this house when she was killed, and now often times GPS uniys will guide people there when they are seeking my house. It drops them right off at the murder scene!
      "Turn right at Charlie's Tavern, drive one block, you are at my house "Turn Left at Charlies Tavern, drive three blocks and you are at the murder scene from 1940.I was told about a "Red-Headed Ghost girl " in my house and both of those women, the Sister and her murdered sister both had red hair
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

yes!

I would say it is definately time for you to add another book! I will buy it! You have told me that story once. All very interesting.
        Damon
        www.frightmasters.weebly.com
        Damon Carson

Comment

Also that night...

As they were standing in my parking lot with the ghost-hunting Kindle, there appeared two glowing dots on the radar screen coming toward them as they were infront of my house (The screen is like an old radar screen with a series of coincentric circles with You in the center)
          I told them that the grave yard is behind the trees , up on the next hill (400 yrds. away?)
          Then they got nervous! "Some things are headed our way and we can't see them!"
          Maybe the "ID" from "Forbidden Planet?" Save Us Robby the Robot! Eat the ghosts, snack on the ID!"
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X